Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are certain software that is capable of emulating the actual mac to other address u desire.

My modem and router can do that :bsmilie:

Hehe, no need softwares. Win XP itself can change the MAC address. If you guys are interested, just google for it.

SolBadGuy, Friday is okay for me. :thumbsup: :D

Hehe, no need softwares. Win XP itself can change the MAC address. If you guys are interested, just google for it.

SolBadGuy, Friday is okay for me. :thumbsup: :D

actually all of us have OT-ed. from caution of the guy to IT... n i dun get what u guys are saying about MAC addresses..

leejay, not today evening ah? fri early morning most likely i'll be shooting.. wat time u wanna shoot? evening?

actually all of us have OT-ed. from caution of the guy to IT... n i dun get what u guys are saying about MAC addresses..

leejay, not today evening ah? fri early morning most likely i'll be shooting.. wat time u wanna shoot? evening?

Yeah, Fri evening is fine. But bro, anything good to shoot? Isn't 30th better since there is the pageant?;)

Anyway, my idea is to scare off this so called "Kelvin Lim" because I believe he accesses CS quite often and might even have gone for our shoots. Whatever it is, we want him to watch his back. The police has much more sophisticated technology. The fact that he mentioned he was from ClubSnap really makes me mad.

This is his email:kcocymkcus@hotmail.com
Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

And the following is e reason why I got so pissed off!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: kevin from where
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: from clubsnap... i m one of the newer member
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ermz..
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: dun think i noe who...
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: wat webcam?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: my webcam... i wanna try it out... u free to watch ?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ??
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: can u be more direct
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says:f**k off pls
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: u're jus one sick fellow
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: go get urself a whore
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: Y left u speechless?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!

wah.. this guy is chia lak ! we shall all be aware of this bad guy. Thanks for informing the online community. :sweat:

Now that we know his name(?), we ought to keep a look out for him.

Normally, what anyone does is none of my concern, and should not be our concern, but I hate to see him scared off all the models.

This Ken Lim character is a complete IDIOT, bonafide *SSH*LE, a 100% MORON.

One kind of rice feeds a hundred kind of people. Unfortunately, there are thousand kinds of people, and hence, thousand kind of idiots, *ssh*les and morons.

That said, I can see Daniella's point of view, why she is so pissed. I would have feel the same in her shoe. One thing I would do differently, don't get mad, get even.

Hi Deadpoet

I second to your opinions. We should not get mad over such incidents and funny characters..Its like we are falling into their traps..However, I do feel bad and sorry for Daniella..

As said, we just have to be careful and since we are in a community, we shall lookout and look after each other's well being..

Well, lets just be merry as we look forward to a better year ahead..

Take care guys....;)

crucify him!

a bit extreme, don't you think? :think:

just watched "the passion" a couple of days ago, and also read up on the effects of crucifixion on victims. just one word to describe it...horrible, slow agonising death, probably the most painful death ever invented by man.

:what:

a bit extreme, don't you think? :think:

just watched "the passion" a couple of days ago, and also read up on the effects of crucifixion on victims. just one word to describe it...horrible, slow agonising death, probably the most painful death ever invented by man.

:what:

ya lor... so bad cruxify him...

just decapitated his member can liao... since he like 2 show so much... next time just put in a nice nitrogen sealed transparent container. :devil:

This is his email:kcocymkcus@hotmail.com
Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

And the following is e reason why I got so pissed off!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: kevin from where
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: from clubsnap... i m one of the newer member
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ermz..
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: dun think i noe who...
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: wat webcam?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: my webcam... i wanna try it out... u free to watch ?
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ??
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: can u be more direct
KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says:f**k off pls
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: u're jus one sick fellow
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: go get urself a whore
~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: Y left u speechless?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!

Read his name backwards "KV : KcuS yM kcoC says:" Isn't it obvious?:nono:

The fact that he mentioned he was from ClubSnap really makes me mad.

Unless he's the mod of CS or the owner of CS, he has no righs to say he is from CS. Being a member here does not give you privilage to show his magic stick!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.