FYI - for those interested in the Lowepro Bottle Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
FYI - for those looking for the Bottle Bag a few months ago when it was out of stock in most shops, CP at penin just got a batch of new arrivals. as of this afternoon, 7 is still left on the metal shelf along the wall. i just bought one today after petf69's shoot nearby.

cost abt $10. excellent for those who wants to carry a bottle of water in an outdoor shoot. :thumbsup:

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Accessories/sliplock_cases/Bottle_Bag.aspx

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I WANNA BUY!!!

but no time to go... shucks... btw able to throw in a flash unit? cos i need 1 to put a flash.

eh, DCA. i thot u going chingay 2005 tonite? can always drop in mah? close ard 7pm.

unless u using a metz hammerhead flash... shld be more than enuf space. :bsmilie:

not going tonight... yesterday was there for class, seem damn boring wor... besides i dun have a tic that can provide me a nearer place to shoot...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
not going tonight... yesterday was there for class, seem damn boring wor... besides i dun have a tic that can provide me a nearer place to shoot...

haiz... nevermind lah. i'm sure since there's stock at CP, other places like alan and TK shld have too. :think:

the last time i got one of the bags for myself, i so happened to chance upon it hanging happily asking me to get a Nalgene to go along with it :bsmilie:

8.50 (or was it 9?) after discount.

sehsuan said:
the last time i got one of the bags for myself, i so happened to chance upon it hanging happily asking me to get a Nalgene to go along with it :bsmilie:

8.50 (or was it 9?) after discount.

good grief! a nalgene bottle! u lucky man... why can't CP package them together?? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.