FurryPhotos - Pet Portraiture/Pictures

Nice! Good to see something else besides birds (i have nothing against birds, they are real beautiful creatures :) )

Nice leaping coco shot! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

here is mine
091211003.jpg

091211008.jpg

091211016.jpg

091211007.jpg

taken using EPL1 45mm f1.8

@Mickoe

Hmm seems a little over saturated and under exposed. Also try to get catchlights in the eyes as the black sockets do make it quite lifeless. Compositionally try to avoid cutting off the limbs of ears unless its to bring attention to a particular trait or body part you wish to highlight.

Mickoe said:
here is mine

It will be better if u start your own thread instead of crashing others.

As u can read from thread title. Its not meant for sharing your photos.

Technically nice shots nicholas! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pictures of Charlie the lab! :thumbsup:

Pretty good shot of this pretty grand old dame raptor! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome shots of our furry friends here :) I'm going to try taking photos of cats around my neighbourhood. Will be using a Samsung compact camera.Any advice? Its quite hard for me to get the cats to calm down -_- they'll start walking around me (surrounding me actually) =.=

Thanks MM :D

@fluffywhitecats
If you have a compact camera and friendly cats then its easy to get close ups :D just set to macro mode and made sure you disable the flash :)

Serenefotoworks said:
This is mine :) Happened to be on the way to school and saw this cat sleeping :) Blurred out the background cause kinda distracting >.<

Serene, please post your own thread. Read the thread title. It's isnt a sharing thread but only meant for TS to share his photos with us.

6674473457_51a747aee7_z.jpg

This is mine :) Happened to be on the way to school and saw this cat sleeping :) Blurred out the background cause kinda distracting >.<

The over processed background is way more distracting now actually and makes it look too fake imo. The surroundings look quite clean actually so it would be quite unnecessary to do so much PP. My one suggestion would be to go down lower to eye level.

Serene, please post your own thread. Read the thread title. It's isnt a sharing thread but only meant for TS to share his photos with us.

Thanks for your help :) My stand is that I am ok with one or two pics and I will treat it as open to critique :) Anything more then Yes I would invite them to start their own thread.