Fujifilm X100S

Anyone can recommend where to buy cheap spare battery for x100s? I need to get it by next weekend. Definitely ebay is not an option.
Thanks

Anyone can recommend where to buy cheap spare battery for x100s? I need to get it by next weekend. Definitely ebay is not an option.
Thanks

You could get it from SLR Revolution in Funan.

I bought mine for 7bucks.

Ahhhh crap I just noticed I don't have my receipt and warranty card right now. I believe the Fuji rep did not give it back to me when I claimed the freebies. OMG I'm such a klutz. I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow. :(

Appreciate some advices from the users here.

Does anyone use Thumbs Up "equivalent or compatible" with their x100/s? Please advise where to get them in SG. THe original one is a little high price (S$160).

How's does the JJC $35 Lens Hood stack up with the original one?

Thanks.

Appreciate some advices from the users here.

Does anyone use Thumbs Up "equivalent or compatible" with their x100/s? Please advise where to get them in SG. THe original one is a little high price (S$160).

How's does the JJC $35 Lens Hood stack up with the original one?

Thanks.

i dun use thumb up because the grip is perfect after using a half case. i got big hands btw.

as for the JJC hood, i remember reading someone selling brand new copies at $20 in the forum. do a search. so far i havent seen bad comments abt this hood. but of course original is the best i.e the silver tone to match the camera.

I got the black JJC lens hood + adapter on my silver X100s, definitely looks unique compared to the silver ones. Haha.

I got the black JJC lens hood + adapter on my silver X100s, definitely looks unique compared to the silver ones. Haha.

pic please. :)

8676651835_36144791fd_b.jpg

taken with my iPhone 4s, some minor editing via "big lens" & "snapseed". :bsmilie: