Fujifilm X100S

Just a random thought, should we organize a street photography meet up for X100S users? Prolly could share settings, tips and tricks? Hahaha.

Bought my Gariz case from HN funan. I am very new to RF cam. Not use to the parallex in ovf.

Any pouch to recommend?

Bought my Gariz case from HN funan. I am very new to RF cam. Not use to the parallex in ovf.

Any pouch to recommend?

simple fix for parallex. 1) turn on OVF corrected frame or 2) use EVF for close objects.

Any pouch to recommend?

I'm also looking for a pouch for it. I had my first minor scuff on the camera after putting it in my lowepro passport sling. Didn't know how it happened tho.

is the new LC-X100S available in store yet?

I noticed there is no Face Detection mode on this camera but on some pictures taken with a "face" and in the playback mode, it has an icon to indicate "Detected Face" and you can press the direction key (down) and zoom to the face even when it is not the original focus point.

I am just curious about this and also would like to know if there is any way to enable "Face Detection" in focusing.

Thanks.

As said before, currently, there is no Face Detect AF on X100S.

One advantage of having a leaf shutter is that it is ultra-silent. Of course this was taken on a moving train but the KLIA express is as quiet as a train can get. Without exaggerating, I can perhaps take only one or two pics of the kids sleeping with a DSLR before they wake up to the noise of the shutter but with the X100s, I can snap away and they will still be ... sleeping like babies!

944752_10151648897535761_40306281_n.jpg

i just joined this x100s family..
at the shop i bought ..12 others join the family (12 sold for the day) :bsmilie:
Got to start reading the manual.

Now looking for ideas to "zheng" the camera, hmmm..

Deciding whether to leave it as it is with neck strap only ..or with half case. hmm..
Anyone know how much gariz neck strap cost...

Hi, I also just gotten my x100s last night. Does anyone know where and how much the original lens hood and filter cost with the adaptor ring? Thank you =)

Hi, I also just gotten my x100s last night. Does anyone know where and how much the original lens hood and filter cost with the adaptor ring? Thank you =)

If I remember correctly, it's $140 for the original lens hood and filter adapter. Can try calling SLR Revolution or Click! Cameras.

So anyone up for any street photography meet up? Probably this Friday I'm going to shoot. :D

Last edited:
Am thinking of getting a black Mr Chou case. Any one know where I can get one here beside getting online.

I got a spare one.. ordered 1 and got one as a gift. Its black in colour.

PM me if you are keen.

both click! and TK sold out on x100s. anyone know which shop to get from in Hong Kong? thanks in advance

anyone know where i can get the fuji x100s? Im thinking of getting one, either in june or july. can someone please reccomend me a place and price, extras and stuff. Or should i get it from australia, where i am studying currently, for about 1550 sgd but nothing extra. I think i wanna get a JJC lens hood, filters, screen protector, plastic 49mm cap and extra battery. any advice would be good, thanks.

Last edited: