Fujifilm X100S

Lynn hinted previously the Fujifilm minions were only allowed to produce 400 units worldwide so chances are high they have less than 10 pieces at the IT show.

They never mention about limited stock even. Staff very helpful even i didn't buy one :)

info was 40 sets only. but then.... i believe in fuji store has ample stocks.

info was 40 sets only. but then.... i believe in fuji store has ample stocks.
Ops, I mixed it up. Of course, just 40 units worldwide! So I guess 1 unit for the IT Show!!

Ops, I mixed it up. Of course, just 40 units worldwide! So I guess 1 unit for the IT Show!!

no i mean 40set at it show.

Looks like i gotta wait on the secondhand market liao.

rko said:
Looks like i gotta wait on the secondhand market liao.

True! And after one year warranty, the price will drop a lot. But at that time, will you buy x100s? Or wait for x200?

aogiliu said:
True! And after one year warranty, the price will drop a lot. But at that time, will you buy x100s? Or wait for x200?

By then still stucked wif d crop sensors? Time to upgrade to FF X liao

Thoth said:

Why? Can't crop sensors take pictures too?

got my x100s there juat now. and i'm the first when i thought someone was before me. LOL.

one thing abt the free case is, it is the old case where by no opening at bottom. the new x100s case has it.

hey i got mine too

not sure you have the same issue or not
i find the cover for the USB port (right side of the camera), and the selection button between MF,AF.C, AF.S (on the left of the camera) is abit loose.

CTH1983 said:
hey i got mine too

i find the cover for the USB port (right side of the camera), and the selection button between MF,AF.C, AF.S (on the left of the camera) is abit loose.

Golden rule, never buy from an early batch. ;) Just kidding, is it really that bad?

ageha said:
Golden rule, never buy from an early batch. ;) Just kidding, is it really that bad?

Only hardware which I am not that satisfy
On the 2 I mentioned

Overall I am happy with it

CTH1983 said:
Only hardware which I am not that satisfy
On the 2 I mentioned

Overall I am happy with it

Test shots??

No need to go FF to take pictures..

This X trans has proven to be a more than capable shooter

Flickr already have many x100s sample images posted today. Cheers!

hey i got mine too

my copy, usb cover is tight, in fact tighter than x100 ( i do hold the x100 LE). As for the focus switch, the feel is definately better than x100. for x100, i tend to slip and skip the middle stop. not a problem for x100s