Fujifilm X-E2

Haha. Same tot same tot.

haaaa......will need your advise on the adapter and CV lens when I get hold of the A7..... but will wait till Dec..... maybe Fujifilm will surprise us a good news.... haaaa.....

Their name already state that they are FF........... Fuji Film.... kekekeke....

haaaa......will need your advise on the adapter and CV lens when I get hold of the A7..... but will wait till Dec..... maybe Fujifilm will surprise us a good news.... haaaa..... Their name already state that they are FF........... Fuji Film.... kekekeke....

Haha. No probz. Dun think Fuji can surprise us this year la.

When it is launch, then jump ship again. ... kekeke....

A friend told me that he rent camera, when new camera come out he will buy. One year later he will sell it at few hundred dollar loss and will get other system.
I guess he is not the only one doing it nowadays.

haaaa already ditch the big chunky DSLR... dont know when will kena bitten by the DSLR bug.... but for now, its small mirorless for the win.... just gotten the XE2 as well..... Bro you still have your Nikon gears?? For me, still yawning for FF... so likely will go for A7 to cure the FF bug.... :embrass::sweat:

I still have my nikon gears. Not rich like u can jump camp easily. Haha...
I got Fuji because I do not have any mirrorless cam, it has the IQ even with kit lens, reasonable fast Af, and I can carry light when go for holiday and shoot street photography. Different tools for different shooting environment and condition.

I still have my nikon gears. Not rich like u can jump camp easily. Haha...
I got Fuji because I do not have any mirrorless cam, it has the IQ even with kit lens, reasonable fast Af, and I can carry light when go for holiday and shoot street photography. Different tools for different shooting environment and condition.

Haaaa if I rich, wont be selling gear to fund another gear.... just buy them all.... kekekeke..... same thought as you.... get a mirorless cam to travel light..... though must admit sometime do miss the dslr..... really sometime in dilemma.... kekekekeke

hi all… can i check whether xe2 wifi can allow us to copy files directly from the cam to pc/mac??…. i understand some brand manufacturers' cam with wifi only allows transfer to tablets and smart phones but not pc/mac.. thanks..

Hello there is a function to auto save your pictures on to your computer / Mac via wireless. However I believe it only works with JPEG. Hence at the end of the day I still use USB / sd card reader to copy files. I shoot raw ^________^

Hey guys just wondering if you all had any advise on some of my nikon lenses that I still own. Wonder if I should sell them all...

Mirror less seem sufficient for my needs but I don know if I will ever get the nikon itch again haha..

Hey guys just wondering if you all had any advise on some of my nikon lenses that I still own. Wonder if I should sell them all...

Mirror less seem sufficient for my needs but I don know if I will ever get the nikon itch again haha..

Buy Df.. solve all your problems

Hey guys just wondering if you all had any advise on some of my nikon lenses that I still own. Wonder if I should sell them all... Mirror less seem sufficient for my needs but I don know if I will ever get the nikon itch again haha..

Bro I sold off all my lens and I have plenty fund to purchase mirrorless lens and accessories. Keep your small dslr lens for use with your xe2. Just have to get a adapter, it works well in focus peaking manual focus.

Jus sold all my gear.. Or more like pending ^____^ waiting to meet the guy this evening... Surprisingly the x series is so well equipped I don feel like I am losing anything from dslr

Jus sold all my gear.. Or more like pending ^____^ waiting to meet the guy this evening... Surprisingly the x series is so well equipped I don feel like I am losing anything from dslr

lol nice.

Just wondering if you all care to share your experiences with af in low light ^____^

At the moment I am using focus peaking as my choice to focus. But I realize that AF is not necessarily quicker than say manual focusing where I can stop at the necessary object I am hunting for.

hi,
after reading so many good to very good reviews about this camera I'm poisoned to change from my current Canon 450D. Unfortunately I was never able to move up a step in my photography skills so in many cases I had it on P.
Would it be too hard to change to the x-E2 as I read it actually misses a full auto and one should be more versatile in manual handling of a camera ? My interests are holiday, street and family

Also I don't seem to be able to find prices for body only or the kit just saw on fuji FB page the promotion for 2 lens kit 3498 $ :bigeyes:

Thanks

Last edited:
hi, after reading so many good to very good reviews about this camera I'm poisoned to change from my current Canon 450D. Unfortunately I was never able to move up a step in my photography skills so in many cases I had it on P. Would it be too hard to change to the x-E2 as I read it actually misses a full auto and one should be more versatile in manual handling of a camera ? My interests are holiday, street and family Also I don't seem to be able to find prices for body only or the kit just saw on fuji FB page the promotion for 2 lens kit 3498 $ :bigeyes: Thanks

Hello mate...

I'm guessing you are looking for something that is more portable. Personally I am pretty similar to your interests. I think the lack of full auto is not necessary a bad thing as you begin to think about your shot a little. In any case if you ever in doubt most of the options can be kept at auto. With the exception of the flash.

Currently I will advert for my trusted shop artwork foto beside fuji studio at Funan. I believe it is 1400 for jus body. Not sure you can walk in and talk prices :)

Cheers

BioGenie

Hello mate...

I'm guessing you are looking for something that is more portable. Personally I am pretty similar to your interests. I think the lack of full auto is not necessary a bad thing as you begin to think about your shot a little. In any case if you ever in doubt most of the options can be kept at auto. With the exception of the flash.

Currently I will advert for my trusted shop artwork foto beside fuji studio at Funan. I believe it is 1400 for jus body. Not sure you can walk in and talk prices :)

Cheers

BioGenie

If I am not wrong, MS Color is the distributor for Fuji cameras in SG. Y not call them up and check the prices?

hi,
after reading so many good to very good reviews about this camera I'm poisoned to change from my current Canon 450D. Unfortunately I was never able to move up a step in my photography skills so in many cases I had it on P.
Would it be too hard to change to the x-E2 as I read it actually misses a full auto and one should be more versatile in manual handling of a camera ? My interests are holiday, street and family

Also I don't seem to be able to find prices for body only or the kit just saw on fuji FB page the promotion for 2 lens kit 3498 $ :bigeyes:

Thanks

u can pick up XE1 with kit lens at $1299 brand new with lotsa of fujifilm freebies from shops. Just sell yr Canon body and kept the lenses, u can mount yr Canon lenses via a adaptor onto Fuji XE1 or 2.

Last edited: