Fujifilm Outings, Photowalks , Promotions, Pre-orders

25998734131_45c901458b_b.jpg

An in-house LR workshop hosted by Fujifilm SG, Fujifilm Club X and mentored by one of the members coming up ;)

Full house for 1st round, 2nd round hopefully coming soon.

25889588470_d60a6abca6_o.jpg

If you're thinking of getting a Fujifilm X-T1 from us and are not sure what to do with your current camera system look no further!

We would like to start the month right by letting you trade-in your old DSLR or Mirrorless camera models for the X-T1 now with free gifts worth up to $1,204!

All you have to do is bring your original camera body, battery and charger to our authorised dealers from 1 April to 31 May 2016!

Promotion period: 1 April - 31 May 2016
Last day of redemption: 12 June 2016

25889588470_d60a6abca6_o.jpg

If you're thinking of getting a Fujifilm X-T1 from us and are not sure what to do with your current camera system look no further!

We would like to start the month right by letting you trade-in your old DSLR or Mirrorless camera models for the X-T1 now with free gifts worth up to $1,204!

All you have to do is bring your original camera body, battery and charger to our authorised dealers from 1 April to 31 May 2016!

Promotion period: 1 April - 31 May 2016
Last day of redemption: 12 June 2016

So this means if we trade in a suitable camera, we will get 400 off (1599) including the lens and all free gift, as compared to no trade in which has 100 cashback (1899)? Sounds like a tempting deal haha

So this means if we trade in a suitable camera, we will get 400 off (1599) including the lens and all free gift, as compared to no trade in which has 100 cashback (1899)? Sounds like a tempting deal haha

hi, in a nutshell.

Trade in any suitable setup: $15xx for body + free XF35/2 and all the items in Group B ($150 voucher + half case)
NO Trade in: just cashback price , all the freebies minus the $150 voucher and half case.

Yes, this deal is tempting haha.

Thanks for the clarification! Now the decision is whether to wait for new x100 or get this... Temptation to buy sth has never been this great haha

There's no new X100 coming in the short run bro. :bsmilie:

hi, in a nutshell.

Trade in any suitable setup: $15xx for body + free XF35/2 and all the items in Group B ($150 voucher + half case)
NO Trade in: just cashback price , all the freebies minus the $150 voucher and half case.

Yes, this deal is tempting haha.

I am wondering which old camera is suitable for trade in. I have a canon EOS 100, can? :p oh, it's DSLR and not SLR.....haha.... will a DSLR body qualify for trade in or must a lens be attached to it ?
I am thinking of getting a 35F2 so if the deal is $15xx means the body is only about $9xx after taking away the cost of 35F2.

is X-T2 coming ?

Last edited:
I am wondering which old camera is suitable for trade in. I have a canon EOS 100, can? :p oh, it's DSLR and not SLR.....haha.... will a DSLR body qualify for trade in or must a lens be attached to it ? I am thinking of getting a 35F2 so if the deal is $15xx means the body is only about $9xx after taking away the cost of 35F2. is X-T2 coming ?

Hi . Any interchangeable lens setup is acceptable so long as it's working and comes complete with lens and batt/charger.

New models are always coming in lol. X-Pro3 also coming but no one knows when

Hi,

Does the trade in require a lens? The poster just states 'original camera body, battery and charger'.
I have a Olympus E-PM1 but without the lens. Wondering if this qualifies?

Thanks!

Hi, Does the trade in require a lens? The poster just states 'original camera body, battery and charger'. I have a Olympus E-PM1 but without the lens. Wondering if this qualifies? Thanks!

Did the trade-in last year. No lens required.

Did the trade-in last year. No lens required.

Oops , sorry - I am wrong here and I went back to reread the poster, if it's just body and no lens needed all the better !!

Last edited:
Fujifilm Photowalk@Gardens at the bay led by the X-Photographers was attended by more than 100 participants ;)

25914230560_2c04793e16_b.jpg

26161167996_4228cabc8c_b.jpg

25582319074_3d9e86d04f_b.jpg

The trade-in must buy at RRP ? Buy at street price from one of the competitive shops in Funan at street price can qualify for the trade-in ?

Is it worth it to use my Sony A5000 to trade-in ...

Thanks

Last edited:
The trade-in must buy at RRP ? Buy at street price from one of the competitive shops in Funan at street price can qualify for the trade-in ? Is it worth it to use my Sony A5000 to trade-in ... Thanks

Hi, it's best to check with the shops themselves as they do have slightly diff prices. Yes, the trade in deal is avail at the funan shops at street pricing.

A5000 worth or not it's really up to u bro.

Actually the trade in discount is 400 off rrp.... If there's no trade in the shops are selling at 16xx... With trade in now, its about 15xx.... If a5000 can be sold more than 150-200 then sell it outside yourself and get the the xt1 more worth I feel...

Actually the trade in discount is 400 off rrp.... If there's no trade in the shops are selling at 16xx... With trade in now, its about 15xx.... If a5000 can be sold more than 150-200 then sell it outside yourself and get the the xt1 more worth I feel...
if no trade-in, there is no $150 voucher and half-case, so the break-even trade in value would be around $300 (assuming case is $50 value)

anyone bought it lately ? best price in shop is 16xx ?