Fujifilm Outings, Photowalks , Promotions, Pre-orders

should be 15xx. Just pick up the phone and ask around.

should be 15xx. Just pick up the phone and ask around.
Yeap 15xx for trade in. The PC fair deal with free lens and printer seems to be a slightly better deal though.

So anymore leaks for XT2? :)

Yeap 15xx for trade in.
Like that the trade in is based on RRP - $400 ?

I thought should be market price - $400

So anymore leaks for XT2? :)
seems like quiet already .... looking forward to XT2 too ...

Hmm street price mah .. Always cheaper. :)
Anyway .. If my trade in camera got dent on the edge and got abrasion paint lost ... Still can trade in? The camera is fully functional.

Hmm street price mah .. Always cheaper. :) Anyway .. If my trade in camera got dent on the edge and got abrasion paint lost ... Still can trade in? The camera is fully functional.

No prob for cosmetic issues

Hmm street price mah .. Always cheaper. :)
Anyway .. If my trade in camera got dent on the edge and got abrasion paint lost ... Still can trade in? The camera is fully functional.

Bought your xt1 ? Hehe

Help my brother buy. Trade in a ep3.

Help my brother buy. Trade in a ep3.

So your trade-in is:

a) RRP minus $400

OR

b) Street Price minus $400 ?

Tnanks

So your trade-in is:

a) RRP minus $400

OR

b) Street Price minus $400 ?

Tnanks
Actually it is c
RRP - 400 - Xx shop discount.
XX =50 ish

Tomorrow maybe go with another bro ... He also trading in a cam

Last edited:
26443054185_dd6d8458f2_o.jpg

Only for 12 pax on a 1st come 1st serve basis, join the Squeeze! workshop on the 14th of May 2016 for a first hand experience on how you can effectively operate your cameras & lens to achieve great portraiture!

Do register and make payment with FUJIFILM Studio by 8th May 2016 to confirm your seats!

Lastly , for registrants without a Fujifilm camera , there will be a loan body set plus the range of XF lenses provided for u too.

Last edited:
Fujifilm's X-Pro2 , X-T10 and XF100-400 winning Triple Honors at the 2016 TIPA awards :bsmilie:

1. X-Pro2: Best mirrorless CSC Expert award
2. X-T10: Best mirrorless CSC Entry level award
3. XF100-400: Best CSC Telephoto zoom lens

http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n160418.html

pic_01.jpg

26784426576_f1238ccb38_b.jpg

To thank her customers , the complimentary Sensor & Lens Cleaning Programme is back!

Register your interest by emailing studio.sg@fujifilm.com with the details of the camera and lens model. An email will be sent upon confirmation.

Submission of cameras and lenses: 10am-2pm on 18 Jun 2016 @ FUJIFILM Studio
Collection of cameras and lenses: Latest 5pm on 18 Jun 2016 @ FUJIFILM Studio

Register by 29 May 2016!

Limited to 1 Fujifilm camera body, 2 lenses per participant. Limited to 50 pax, first come first serve!

Please provide your name, contact number , camera body and lens model plus the serial numbers of the equipment.

26784426576_f1238ccb38_b.jpg

To thank her customers , the complimentary Sensor & Lens Cleaning Programme is back!

Register your interest by emailing studio.sg@fujifilm.com with the details of the camera and lens model. An email will be sent upon confirmation.

Submission of cameras and lenses: 10am-2pm on 18 Jun 2016 @ FUJIFILM Studio
Collection of cameras and lenses: Latest 5pm on 18 Jun 2016 @ FUJIFILM Studio

Register by 29 May 2016!

Limited to 1 Fujifilm camera body, 2 lenses per participant. Limited to 50 pax, first come first serve!

Please provide your name, contact number , camera body and lens model plus the serial numbers of the equipment.

Last time I send my lens with dust inside to this programme.
after cleaning, dust still inside, said must go service centre to clean it..

dunno what they clean on my lens at that time...

Last time I send my lens with dust inside to this programme.
after cleaning, dust still inside, said must go service centre to clean it..

dunno what they clean on my lens at that time...
They only do external.

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

Anyway if not dirty don't send in for cleaning. The last time I send my for cleaning it was at the funan event .. Because of the huge number of people who is getting the camera and lens clean .... My set come back with more dust.

They only do external.

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

Yeap. Camera body sensor cleaning and exterior for lenses. If its anything within the lens assembly u wan to get rid of, u need to send it in to the Svc Ctr.

Sharing Fujifilm Asia Pacific's officially recognised FB group for Singapore. Join the group for a platform to do photo sharing /discussion and of course, to be eligible for Fujifilm's exclusive promotions for the group. (A few coming very soon)

26957131111_41108783a0_b.jpg

The mid-year Fujifilm Photo contest is here!

Submit your entry for the 'Fujifilm : Lifestyle' Photo contest. The winning shot will be featured in the advertisement for the next Fujifilm camera launch.
The winning shot will also be awarded a Mystery Prize courtesy of Fujifilm Singapore.

Everyone can submit up to 5 photos per person to studio.sg@fujifilm.com in relation to the theme: 'Fujifilm : Lifestyle' using our X-series cameras.

All photos must be original and unpublished work taken from 01 Jan 2016 onwards and submissions must be minimum 350kb per photo.
Digital manipulation distorting the original photos will not be accepted. Basic enhancements such as contrast adjustments, sharpening or cropping are accepted. The original images files will be requested from the award winner for verification.

Pls provide the following details in your entries:
Full Name,
Email,
Contact no,
Fujifilm X-camera model.
Contest ends 24 June 2016 2359 hours. Don't wait !

27318504862_5625c859a2_c.jpg

*Photo courtesy of Ivan Joshua Loh

27864687030_f4309a28e3_b.jpg

1st Fujifilm overseas expedition is open for registration with X-Photographers (Benny Ang, William Chua and Keith Low)

Dates 15-16 Oct with a focus on personal experiences with the X-Photographers on shooting various genres (food, street and on)

Registration closes by 16 Sept , pls register at Fujifilm Studio at Suntec City mall #02-358.
Limited to 30Pax.

Some answers to questions asked so far for the overseas expedition

Stay will be a 4 star equivalent hotel single room.

Photo expedition is open to all brands of users , if you do not have a Fujifilm camera , Fujifilm will gladly loan u one for the trip too.

3 X-Photographers will be guiding the trip, with the option of Chia Aik Beng being the 4th if 40 pax is reached