FujiFilm & Nikon Digital Equipment For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
gomobile said:
Hey Rebbot,

You rent sb800 too rite? :)

Of coz I do bro. You should know. ;p Btw, you will be getting the set from me for the 25th right? I have reserved it for you. Also PM-ed you on some other stuff. ;p

ur number is 97982836 rite ? been calling and smsing u lah bro but no response , emailed u @ cameraezy , pm u but neva receive anyting from u lah bro strange huh?

Bro, not nice to post the hp number here.

Cheers

Had a very hectic month of April. :) I hope all are happy with our prices and service so far. Sorry for the occasional late meetings due to my work committments. As far as we are concerned, we try to make it up to all. ;)

Most of our equipment are back for the month of May. Kindly PM, SMS or email us for any further enquiries and we will try our best to answer them as soon as we can.

As some were asking for the 1+1 promotion, it officially kicks off in the month of MAY.

Hope all have enjoyed the long weekend and am feeling refreshed! :D

:cheers:

:thumbsup:

rebbot said:
Had a very hectic month of April. :) I hope all are happy with our prices and service so far. Sorry for the occasional late meetings due to my work committments. As far as we are concerned, we try to make it up to all. ;)

Most of our equipment are back for the month of May. Kindly PM, SMS or email us for any further enquiries and we will try our best to answer them as soon as we can.

As some were asking for the 1+1 promotion, it officially kicks off in the month of MAY.

Hope all have enjoyed the long weekend and am feeling refreshed! :D

Errz said:
:thumbsup:

Thank you Errz. :)

Going to send you a list of equipment with updated prices soon as promised. ;)

pmed you and emailed you as well..

novello76 said:
pmed you and emailed you as well..

Hi all,

My connection for the internet was busted last week due to some hardware problems. I will try to reply to all emails and PMs by today. Apologies for any inconvience caused.

Hi all,

I was a little slow in replying to PMs and emails as I was down without an internet connection for a week. :sweat: Apologies for any inconvience caused. If you do not get an email or reply email from me, chances are that I did not receive it. Kindly email or PM me again in that case. :D

Bookings are open all the way till august now. ;)

Hi, was wondering if you did get my PM for the lens?

pltang said:
Hi, was wondering if you did get my PM for the lens?

Hi there,

Sorry for late reply. Nope I did not get any PM from you. which lens are you looking for mate? :)

Cheers!

Hobbesyeo said:
Yo dude! Sent u PM. ;)

Yo mate,

Have replied your PM. ;)

Cheers!

Yo rebbot bro,

sent u pm as well. Please check. Thanks ;)

Ryonpepper said:
Yo rebbot bro,

sent u pm as well. Please check. Thanks ;)

PM replied. Thanks mate! ;)

Hey Rebbot,

Send you your contacts to a good friend of mine, you met on the big walk.

His name is Jack.

Cheers!

Hi all,

All equipment is currently out till the end of next week. :) Sorry for some who SMS or emailed last week as I was out of town. Just got back on friday. I believe I have replied all emails and PMs. If you have emailed or PM-ed me and have NOT received a reply, kindly send me an email or PM again.

Thanks for the support up till now!

Status
Not open for further replies.