FujiFilm & Nikon Digital Equipment For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nizz said:
Hi all

I've been trying to get Rebbot over the last few days, but have not been able to get in touch with him. I urgently need to get in touch with him with regards to his services. Is there anyone here who can assist? Either by telling him of my need to get in touch with him, or if you know his contact number and are able to give it to me?

Thanks in advance for any form of assistance in this matter.

Cheers...Nizz

Hi Nizz,

Apologies for the delay in response. I have been extremely bz the past 2 weeks, hence I have not been able to even come into CS to check my PMs. I did check my mail every 2-3 days though. I have sent you a PM with my number in it so you can SMS me. I hope to give you a better rental price to compensate.

Cheers!

plsoong said:
Hey Nizz,

send him an email via gmail.

he will respond to it. Just give him abit of time, as he's flying here there and everywhere! in fact, he's flying off tomorrow :)

PL

Thanks PL! Indeed I was away on the weekend for a short while due to some problems at work. Am back now finally with problems resolved. :D

ellery said:
</p>Great keep us posted on this and when the 10.5 i sback or this the 10.5 out on long term loan ?Your web site is not updated on the new lens additions - maybe you may want to do somethign about that ?Emailed or pm'ed twice on the 10.5 - appreciate if you can advise when if at all this will able availble for rental. Cheers</p>

Hi,

I remembered I have replied you on the 10.5mm through email. :) Apologises if there are any confusion. The one that I mentioned was not available when you enquired is the 12-24mm and not the 10.5mm.

Cheers~

Greetings Everyone,

The website is still under construction so I do not have the chance to update the equipment list etc. I apologise for this as I am having some problems with the web designer. :cry:

We would however like to start a PROMOTION for the month of APRIL. Pay only for one day rental and get the next day FREE.

In addition, for those renting out a full system, we will provide 1 x 1GB Lexar Pro CF Card and a SB800 Speedlite (if available) for use with no extra charges.

As some have enquiried, We will try to match any prices bought to our attention as much as possible so no worries.

Cheers!

rebbot said:
Hi,

I remembered I have replied you on the 10.5mm through email. :) Apologises if there are any confusion. The one that I mentioned was not available when you enquired is the 12-24mm and not the 10.5mm.

Cheers~
Rebot - did not get that mail mind send it out again. I am currently trying to figger out which to try to get the 10.5 or the 12 -24 . Since I seldom shot that wide in film days I need to rent to test drive to see what it looks like. Upside is that it may take a while to acquire funds so renting will be way to go for the near term.Appreciate if you could include your contact number too.

ellery said:
Rebot - did not get that mail mind send it out again. I am currently trying to figger out which to try to get the 10.5 or the 12 -24 . Since I seldom shot that wide in film days I need to rent to test drive to see what it looks like. Upside is that it may take a while to acquire funds so renting will be way to go for the near term.Appreciate if you could include your contact number too.

Hi ellery,

Sure thing. Will forward you the email again and include my contact number in it. :) Not sure if I am in the position to advice though.

I have used both lenses and I feel that the 12-24mm is a more versatile lens if you just want to shoot wide. The 10.5mm as you know is a fisheye lens so you DO get significant distortion however when used properly, it produces dramatic pictures. It really depends on your shooting style.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Am accepting bookings up to July now. Kindly PM or email me with any enquiries. :)

Please do not wait till the day before to check for lens availabilty as I do have to make arrangements sometimes. ;) Thank you for your cooperation!

Cheers~!

upz for rebbot,

so looking for u on 1st May late afternoon/night eh? ;)

thanx for helping reserve :)

PL

plsoong said:
upz for rebbot,

so looking for u on 1st May late afternoon/night eh? ;)

thanx for helping reserve :)

PL

Yup no problems. :) See ya mate!

liew! .... i PA somebody, then Errz da Pro act cute PA me, then Rebbot PA Errz......

each of us carry 1 X 2500AA battery siboh :p

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

All bodies and lenses are out for the week, however they are still available for the weekend. :) Contact me should there be any further enquiries! One-for-one deal is now ON for the month of April.

:cheers:

incubus said:
yo rebbot remember me, juz wondering if u have any fisheye lens, super wide angle, monopod
or similar to rent out?
need them on 14 april
thanks

Yes mate! I do. :) I do have a 12-24mm and a 17-55mm but I am not sure if its already booked on 14th April. Will PM you this evening to confirm. Unfortunately I only have a CF tripod for rental purposes. Apologies for that.

Cheers!

rebbot said:
Yes mate! I do. :) I do have a 12-24mm and a 17-55mm but I am not sure if its already booked on 14th April. Will PM you this evening to confirm. Unfortunately I only have a CF tripod for rental purposes. Apologies for that.

Cheers!

1st choice would be 12-24mm
will await your pm
thanks

How much would it roughly cost to rent a Nikkor 12-24 for around 2 weeks?

Hi been pming u , sms u and even e-mailed u but neva manage to get a reply from u can i know how to get this guy???????:think:

Faiz said:
Hi been pming u , sms u and even e-mailed u but neva manage to get a reply from u can i know how to get this guy???????:think:

Hi Faiz,

I believe I have replied your PM but I never got a reply back from you. Never got your email as well as I answer my emails everyday. :think: Weird, I have PM-ed you my phone number in case you have been calling the wrong number. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.