Fuji Reala 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamJeFfy

Apr 15, 2002
hi guys

anyone experienced in Reala? and often prints them? what is the recommended ISO setting? i read online that it will appear nicer when over exposed due to higher latitude or something. while some says shoot at rated, some says 80, some 50, some 25 and i am getting really indecisive.

i am bringing the Reala with me to Taiwan and i don't want to take any chances! no time to test it out for myself thanks to exams.. and best part is leaving the following day after my last paper..

so any advice on this would be great!

thanks!

It's a very wonderful film to use, even in mixed lighting condition.
Wonderful for interior and long exposure.
Use it for my aerial photography when very fine detail are required. I've printed a 15 ft enlargement print done, shot with Reala 120 and Mamiya 7/43mm lens.

Cheers

It's a very wonderful film to use, even in mixed lighting condition.
Wonderful for interior and long exposure.
Use it for my aerial photography when very fine detail are required. I've printed a 15 ft enlargement print done, shot with Reala 120 and Mamiya 7/43mm lens.

Cheers

hi fatcat

just curious, do you shoot them at rated speed? 100 that is?

The latittude of film is quite ok, although this is a tighter film. Just shoot at 100 or 80, 1/3 stop does not make a difference if your printer knows what he/she is doing.

I've stopped shooting Film for almost 3 years already.. but Reala is great and i usually shoot it at ISO100. It gives a very nice natural colour unlike Velvia (a bit too rich) esp for portrait and nature i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.