:: froggy ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
This is my first post in "world of nature" and i really don't know what kinda frogs these are but they caught my attention and i loved the light that was available .

Enjoy!

Comments/critics are welcome.

froggy01.jpg

froggy02.jpg

i like it...... good job... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent first shot. From the framing to the colours. Beautiful splashes of hues. The criss-crossing of the stems give unusual dimensions to the photo and draws our attention to the subject - a froggy which resides in an almost zen-like manner. Great shot. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

kman said:
a froggy which resides in an almost zen-like manner. Great shot.

Agree! Although the criss-cross of the branches may seem to make the picture crowded and complex, the entire picture(s) come across as very peaceful and calming. A nice difference from the standard mantra of "less distracting backgrounds" that are oh-so-common of nature shots.
:thumbsup:

Wah, swee! :thumbsup: The landscape one can print out in S8R or bigger and viewed as art deco in the living room. Not sharp nevermind.

Not sure if it looks better in square and have more space. The left seems unbalanced.

thanks for the comments and critics guys.

2100 > Woah .. print it out poster size and Zen out with it ? Cool idea man .. But i know what u mean when u said its just a little unbalanced , but i think it works though.

D> Thanks dude .. the winter is cold man .. i miss sg weather quite alot. How are things back home, all set for national day ?

Nut > U took the words right out of my mouth , i was pondering why i took it and you are exactly right. The contradiction of the the whole picture is what makes it interesting , a sense of peacefulness in a despite it being filled with with so much "movement". Thanks for making it clearer.

Kman > Zeeeeeeeeeen is the way to go dude ... Ooooommmmm. ;) Thanks for enjoying and commenting.

flaemer > Thanks for the thumbs up mate! :bsmilie:

anymore comments/critics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.