Friends of Bishan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... If I can wake up then will be at Mandai at 7:30am. Take the reservoir on the way in. ;-p

THat is, IF I CAN WAKE UP. lol.

Sorry guys, need to attend church service in the morning. Can't join you all. Will join if possible for Sat outing. Enjoy yourself and have fun there!

Friends of Bishan Outing #2
Date: 22 April 07, Sunday
Time: 9am (we'll probably end ard 12pm)
Venue: Singapore Zoo (meet at the entrance)

1. crayonsc
2. escherichia
3. FilterFunk
4. LotusFairy
5. Andy Ang
6. Bigu2fan
7. londonray
8. add-your-nick-here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated the thread for those who are meeting up at AMK Interchange beforehand..
anybody else who want to meet up are also welcomed to add your nick to the different groups too

Bus Timings for SBS-Transit service 138 (via sbs website)
Scheduled to leave AMK @ 08:18am, 08:29am, 08:41am..
Arrival at the Zoo @ 08:51am, 09:02am, 09:14am respectively..

08.15am Group
1. FilterFunk
2. LotusFairy
3. Escherichia
4. add-your-nick-here

08.30am Group
1. Andy Ang
2. add-your-nick-here

wah piang Andy, you want us to wait for you ah? Say until like that... *bish bish*

Wake up earlier? Only 15" difference. :)

To Filterfunk and LotusFairy, think got bus stop right in front of AMK mrt, no need to walk to the interchange... ?

:)

See you guys!

wah piang Andy, you want us to wait for you ah? Say until like that... *bish bish*

Wake up earlier? Only 15" difference. :)

To Filterfunk and LotusFairy, think got bus stop right in front of AMK mrt, no need to walk to the interchange... ?

:)

See you guys!

i am not so sure which bus stop you are refering to..
is it the one opposite Jubilee complex /S11? :dunno: i am okay with that bus stop if that is the one to meet. :) i am coming from hougang (bus 74) btw..

Re: Filterfunk

Actually I seldom go to AMK, so I can't really remember where Jubilee Complex is... but if I am not wrong, its not there. The bus stop is just right outside the AMK mrt, no need to go underground... and there's a overhead shelter... sorry for my lousy description.

Shall we just meet at AMK mrt? Is it okay for you? Lotusfairy, how are you coming?

Maybe we shd email each other instead. :p

the bus stop in question is displayed in the image below, denoted by a red star :)

busys2.jpg

confirmed attendees at that location at 08.15am are:
1. FilterFunk
2. Escherichia
3. LotusFairy (to be confirmed)

hey guys!

i would like to go but i dont know if i will have an appointment on sunday, will let you guys know soon! thanks seok yee for organising the outing!

08.15am Group
1. FilterFunk
2. Escherichia
4. Netbaby (Hougang)

Har, meet at interchange lah. Lotus and I also is taking 135 which stops at Interchange.

I will be at AMK Interchange at 8.15am

escherichia, u take bus 73 ...reach the AMK interchange mah..call me if u lose your way ..

....:cheergal:

Hi guys,

So which location to meet? the AMK bus interchange or the bus stop next to AMK MRT Station?

let's make it AMK interchange lah..less pple..so we can find each other...at bus 138 q there...

I don't live in Bishan. Is it OK with you guys if I tag along?

erm, for those who are appearing for tomorrow's outing, please kindly PM your name and number to crayonsc (the organiser of this outing)

it would be easier to check who is around and who isnt at the zoo tomorrow :)

see you guys at AMK bus interchange tomorrow morning guys! who should i look for when i reach?

08.15am Group
1. FilterFunk
2. Escherichia
4. Netbaby (Hougang)
5. hacknet (bishan)

For zoo outing, please contact crayonsc (the organiser).

Initial plan for the 8.15am group, we supposed to meet at bus interchange.. We just changed to the bus stop near the AMK MRT (please see eariler map). LotusFairy, Escheria and FilterFunk will be at the bus stop..for the 8.15am bus.

If we missed each other at the AMK bus stop, please meet at the Zoo (remember to contact Crayonsc).

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.