Friends of Bishan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outing shoot-cum-meetup Session
Interested, please email me your nick, name, email address and contact number. sushipals@gmail.com. Thanks. ;)

Outing Venue: Bishan Park
Date: 24 March 07, Saturday
Time: 10am

Meet up at Bishan MRT taxi stand, then we'll walk over together? Details to be confirmed through email/phone. Hope to see ya!

1. scenic98
2. crayonsc

:vhappy:

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
2. LOTUSfairy - Serangoon
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
13. Andy Ang - Near Aljunied [Let me guess, No. 2 is Lotusfairy ? lol ] Hehe, yup correct!
14. Cinseh (Interested in taking expressions & nature, insects included!) Cool! Join the outing? hehe

i keen to join all of u.but from 10am will till what?

ya... till wat time.?:bsmilie:

maybe start fr 10am...till probably about 12pm?...actually no fixed time lah...can come and go as you like...no need too formal :bsmilie:

Outing shoot-cum-meetup Session
Interested, please email me your nick, name, email address and contact number. sushipals@gmail.com. Thanks.

Outing Venue: Bishan Park
Date: 24 March 07, Saturday
Time: 10am
Meet up at Bishan MRT taxi stand, then we'll walk over together? Details to be confirmed through email/phone. Hope to see ya!

1. scenic98
2. crayonsc

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
13. Andy Ang - Near Aljunied [Let me guess, No. 2 is Lotusfairy ? lol ] Hehe, yup correct!
14. Cinseh (Interested in taking expressions & nature, insects included!) Cool! Join the outing? hehe
15.chin hwee -AMK ,FIRST TIME DSLR LEARNER....

:) Hey theres this cheerleading open category at the attrium next to PS at 230 on the same day .. so was wondering since its so close to Bishan ( and of course Toa Payoh and Serangoon) anyone wnats to check that out.. (credit to Events section for the info)

seems like a good shooting opportunity ;)

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet

just got my first prosumer camera! hope to meet up with you guys!

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL

By the way, anyone visited Bishan Park for Macro shooting before? I wanted to explore that area.

I've only explored the area before the doggie run. Not many good areas there for macro. Greens everywhere but not enough thick vegetation and water source like ponds to be conducive for macro. Well, you CAN get some bugs if you try hard enough but the varieties were underwhelming. Also, I suspect there is a liberal use of pesticides at Bishan Park, so that keeps the bugs in check...

MacRitchie nearby I think is a better place for macro.

so is the Bishan Park outing still on for tomorrow?...quite a few people interested but they are not free tmr...

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL
19. jamelaw

Just added myself in this list

Hi to all!

Nice to meet up with pch23 & hacknet on Saturday morning's outing! Hope that you both had fun.

For all friends on the list below (newcomers too), please email me your nick, name, contact no. and email address if you wish to be updated of any future outings. sushipals@gmail.com Future outings will be posted on this thread. Thereafter, for those who expressed interest, they will be contacted either through email/sms. Please RSVP to confirm your attendance on the outings. Thanks! Hope to meet up with you all one day! Have fun shooting! :)

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL
19. jamelaw

would so love you join you guys but i'm trapped by ns

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL
19. jamelaw
20. agentmonkey

would so love you join you guys but i'm trapped by ns

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL
19. jamelaw
20. agentmonkey
21. escherichia (toa payoh)

Can add me in? :)

Friends of Bishan
1. crayonsc
3. Qingkai - Toa Payoh
4. bigu2fan
5. hortwizer
6. Taurean
7. edwgoh
8. initialE24
9. vmathewk
10. HVB88
11. scenic98
12. londonray
16.hacknet
17.Leon
18.NatureTTL
19. jamelaw
20. agentmonkey
21. escherichia (toa payoh)
22. willdon

using a sony ericsson K750i,hope to learn from you guys.:D

Ok! We hit 20 le. Crayonsc, Pls organise another outing!

preparing for exams, no time leh...

Andy_Ang, if u keen on an outing, feel free to organize one in this thread for all our bishan friends, hope to join u all after my exams! have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.