Friday the 13th, April 2012_2D/1N Malacca

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked)

2)Jonker Boutique:-

3)Hallmark hotel:- Lawrence, oceanpriest (room booked, hallmark inn quite near from mimosa hotel rite?)

4)Marvelux Hotel:-

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked), Bernard (hjbyeo)

3)Hallmark hotel:- Lawrence, oceanpriest (room booked, hallmark inn quite near from mimosa hotel rite?)

Since most guys prefer Hotel Mimosa, why not we all book there? It's not very exp if two guys share one room. Unless you wanna sleep alone or got better deals in other nearby hotels, that's fine I guess :) The most important thing is to go there and have some fun.

Since most guys prefer Hotel Mimosa, why not we all book there? It's not very exp if two guys share one room. Unless you wanna sleep alone or got better deals in other nearby hotels, that's fine I guess :) The most important thing is to go there and have some fun.

Think Mimosa has Junior Suite with 1 Queen + 1 Single.

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked), Bernard (hjbyeo), JK

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked), Bernard (hjbyeo), JK

3)Hallmark hotel:- Lawrence

got problem booking hotel via agoda. see if can move to mimosa :D

3)Hallmark hotel:-

got problem booking hotel via agoda. see if can move to mimosa :D

Bro i think u can cancel the booking for free, hope u can move to Hotel Mimosa...:)

Would really like to join but coincidentally took a long-waited annual leave to tour in Sabah on that weekend... Have to miss it..
Guys don't forget to drink some German and Belgian beer at Geographer's Cafe.. And there is a place called Umbai Jetty some 10km east of city where locals go to enjoy cheap and nice seafood grill...;p

Everyone ..very fast leg fast hand here. My visa application is still pending.

Everyone ..very fast leg fast hand here. My visa application is still pending.

Since the trip in ON, better book the hotel now then wait2 later to avoid one cam here & one lens there.
Have you try visa upon arrival?:bsmilie:

Since the trip in ON, better book the hotel now then wait2 later to avoid one cam here & one lens there.

Booked!

Visa upon arrival very easy....only problem is denied return at immigration upon going back..:bsmilie:

Ok, am making booking to Mahkota Hotel, and see if wife wants to come. If not, 2D/1N and can pick up 2 of you (one seat for your precious GEARS); otherwise 3D/2N, with wife, so can't chat with you on the way. Will certainly be happy to bring CAMERA instead of buying things....

Ok, am making booking to Mahkota Hotel, and see if wife wants to come. If not, 2D/1N and can pick up 2 of you (one seat for your precious GEARS); otherwise 3D/2N, with wife, so can't chat with you on the way. Will certainly be happy to bring CAMERA instead of buying things....

Good to see you might be able to join :)

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked), Bernard (hjbyeo), JK, oceanpriest (room booked)

1)Hotel Mimosa:- Lawrence, Tony, Edwin, Henry, Ben (room booked), Bernard (hjbyeo), JK, oceanpriest (room booked)
supersimon27 & Richard Ong ( room booked )

Hee hee ... Visa approved ! Ahren now my turn to pressure u :p

supersimon27 & Richard Ong ( room booked )

Hee hee ... Visa approved ! Ahren now my turn to pressure u :p

Great... I am sure this is going to be an enjoyable trip. ;-)

wow i will really love to join you guys but i just got news that on 14th apr i must be present at VJC Expose V.

hope to join you guys next time! :)