Friday the 13th, April 2012_2D/1N Malacca

only 8 slots or can accommodate more people for this trip?

only 8 slots or can accommodate more people for this trip?

There is no limit to the number of people joining as long each of us make own arrangement for transportation & accommodations.
We can set the meeting location at Gelang Patah R&R at predetermined time on April 13th. Choice of hotel will be informed later for our own bookings.

For those who dun drive or not having a car, and yet want to join the trip, can car pool. However, the max to a car is 3 (2 paxs + 1 driver). The vacant seat is for camera gears. We dun want our gears to be cooked in the booth during the 3 hours’ drive both ways.

As goodwill, car owner drivers should be spared from sharing tolls & petrol costs. After all we have to think of wear & tear to the car when taking extra load & occupational hazards on road and the highway.

Getting travel insurance as added protection.

There is no limit to the number of people joining as long each of us make own arrangement for transportation & accommodations.
We can set the meeting location at Gelang Patah R&R at predetermined time on April 13th. Choice of hotel will be informed later for our own bookings.

For those who dun drive or not having a car, and yet want to join the trip, can car pool. However, the max to a car is 3 (2 paxs + 1 driver). The vacant seat is for camera gears. We dun want our gears to be cooked in the booth during the 3 hours’ drive both ways.

As goodwill, car owner drivers should be spared from sharing tolls & petrol costs. After all we have to think of wear & tear to the car when taking extra load & occupational hazards on road and the highway.

Good suggestions. Let's do it then.

Would love to join you guys but I have to be in Singapore that weekend :cry:

Have a fun trip and shoot.

Ok, Tolls & pertrol costs for 2 ways , estimated around RM 300.;)

I go to Melaka 5~6x a year, but each time, I cannot use my Pentax to really shoot. So, am considering seriously, as it is PURE PHOTO and NOT FAMILY VACATION!
Can judge for ourselves from the list of those going... can see it's purely a Pentaxian FAMILY & PHOTO outing.:)
What difference does it make as we are going there singular.:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Two passengers share the cost, each one only RM150, that's about $60 only :)
That's only petrol & toll and more affordable than taking public.
On top of that, have the flexibility to move around town at will.:)

Still trying to apply permit .....

Me: hey april I go malacca ar , 1 night only
Wife: I tot we going on march ?
Me: march is family trip , April is with pentaxian . With Feng wei and guys , rem ? U know him too , I going to learn from him (trying hard to bring boss name out)
Wife: y not u move to his house then...
Me: ....... (at this point of time I know I should stop. Else chances will be even lesser )

Will try again next week ... Hee hee

This really give me a good laugh on a Sunday nite....:bsmilie:

Can judge for ourselves from the list of those going... can see it's purely a Pentaxian FAMILY & PHOTO outing.:)
What difference does it make as we are going there singular.:bsmilie:

This is making it more and more tempting...ha ha

This is making it more and more tempting...ha ha
Can drive there for a day trip.
Last visit found a coffee shop selling wanton noodles & laksa.
Frank had 2nd helping for the laska and yours truely went 2nd on the wanton noodles.;p
Hope the coordinates still in my GPS.:bsmilie:
Not forgetting the frozen otah we bought. Yummy.

Last edited:
Still trying to apply permit .....

Me: hey april I go malacca ar , 1 night only
Wife: I tot we going on march ?
Me: march is family trip , April is with pentaxian . With Feng wei and guys , rem ? U know him too , I going to learn from him (trying hard to bring boss name out)
Wife: y not u move to his house then...
Me: ....... (at this point of time I know I should stop. Else chances will be even lesser )

Will try again next week ... Hee hee

Hehe, I don't mind being the bad guy as I always do at home ;)

Hope you can get permission soon. It's really fun to go out w guys like us :cool:

Hi Tony & Edwin, please PM to me your name & email id. Thanks.
This is to update those joining once invitation closed.:)

1) pentriot
2) nik34
3) hjbyeo
4) frank
5) JK
6)tony
7)edwin
8)
9)

When is the closing date har...?:)

When we feel like it.....:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Actually we are looking at Mar 13th Tuesday as closing, so to commence logistic and accomodation arrangement.
We are flexible for those who takes longer to get home visa approval.
On the max of pax, 12 is just nice for a dozen.:)

I suggest some of us get started and book the accomodations first, esp those that's confirm going?

I suggest some of us get started and book the accomodations first, esp those that's confirm going?

Mai stress me leh ... I still applying permit.... Tomolo I try pop the question again