Freeware for reading Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
I have a software that displays mandarin characters but it come out in jibberish so i was wondering if anyone knew of any freeware that would allow me to do so? :)

Do advice. :)

Wolfgang said:
erm... i think i can browse on websites but it's a 3rd party software that seems to display jibberish... :dunno:

if you install the chinese font sets in regional and language options that should fix the problem.

Hi, is there a software that reads out chinese characters? :) Will be quite helpful.

Maybe something like... U copy the chinese characters into clipboard, then run the software, it'll read out the characters.

mac OS X also multi lingual

chinese, japanese, korean, tamil, thai, even Khmer also can
what ever is supported by unicode

Wolfgang said:
I have a software that displays mandarin characters but it come out in jibberish so i was wondering if anyone knew of any freeware that would allow me to do so? :)

Do advice. :)

windows XP support chinese language.

Go to Regional and Language Options -> Languages

Go to Test services and input languages and Supplemental languages support.

AReality said:
Hi, is there a software that reads out chinese characters? :) Will be quite helpful.

Maybe something like... U copy the chinese characters into clipboard, then run the software, it'll read out the characters.

Yes, HansVision 汉神 can do that. You just point your mouse to the Chinese character, it will read it to you, and it also display the meaning of the character in English.

lui002 said:
Yes, HansVision 汉神 can do that. You just point your mouse to the Chinese character, it will read it to you, and it also display the meaning of the character in English.

njstar and HansVision 汉神 are freeware meh???

Thread subject is "Freeware for reading Mandarin"

Status
Not open for further replies.