Free and easy Yunnan in Dec 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexljy

Jun 29, 2003
Singapore
www.geocities.com
Hi All,

I am planning for a free and easy trip to yunnan in Dec 08, however would like to consult those who have been there especially on F & E to help with certain matters.

Firstly my trip will cover Kunming/Dali/Lijiang/Shangrila in 11 days, hopefully it ll be enough.

Few questions that I hope I can get an answer...

1. Are there any website with flight details from Kunming - Dali, Shangrila - Kunming, as I have searched awhile, but cant seem to find any with concrete details.

2. How easy is it to travel via bus/car from Dali - Lijiang, and also Lijiang to Shangrila (enroute Tiger leaping gorge, Shigu)

3. Is it feasible to do free and easy in Shangrila, or do you suggest I book a tour for that particular area, as it seems rather tough for free and easy.

Thanks very much in advance.

For flights u can check Zuji if they have any good offers :D

I have checked Zuji before, it's applicable for international flight, but the domestic flights from Kunming - Dali and stuff are not avaliable there, in fact they dont even have Dali Airport in the list.

I have checked Zuji before, it's applicable for international flight, but the domestic flights from Kunming - Dali and stuff are not avaliable there, in fact they dont even have Dali Airport in the list.

oh you mean domestic flight sorry, haha i didn't read that carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.