France Vs Greece.......!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla Invades

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
So some dissappointed for England fans last night........but nevermind! This is soccer and if the host were to be in England, I would say it would have been the other way round.

So I guess everyone is predicting France will win Greece easily. Well let's predict who will win and whether it will go all the way to penalty shoot-outs...

I would say if France is to win, they better be on guard. Although they are pre tournament fav and one of the strongest team and also the cup holder (well that was 4 years ago), Greece may stretch them at least to 120mins......

After full time 1-1 and then Henry will score a goal to win in the extra time..... :D

No harm buying Greece to win at 1:7+ odds.

This HT-FT thingy is actually quite fun. I should have bought ENG-Draw last night. :cool:

Minoxman said:
This HT-FT thingy is actually quite fun. I should have bought ENG-Draw last night. :cool:

I bought England-Portugal... 10.00

:cry:

Greece to win Euro 2004!!

togu said:
I bought England-Portugal... 10.00

:cry:

I thought they count full time? So ;) you lost your bet I assume?

Minoxman said:
I thought they count full time? So ;) you lost your bet I assume?

That's why I'm crying.... I strongly believe england will let portugal win, but god knows, they drag all the way till penalty.

:sweat:

England should have put 10 Beckhams(aka overrated brat) in the 2nd half to ensure your winning bet. ;)

Hi, can someone explain how does this "HT-FT" works ? Thanks.

This is something new, right ? I remember no such betting during world cup.

cookiez said:
Hi, can someone explain how does this "HT-FT" works ? Thanks.

This is something new, right ? I remember no such betting during world cup.

As quoted from the brochure,

"The HT-FT (Half/ Full Time Double) bet type is played by correctly predicting both the Half Time and Full TIme outcome of a match. Half Time (45 mins) outcome means a draw or the team that leads at Half Time; Full Time (90 mins) outcome means a draw or the team that wins at Full Time. The Half and Full Time results include injury time but not extra time, penalty shoot-outs or golden/silver goals.

There are 9 possible selections for each match."

:)

Oic !! Sounds interesting, maybe can try my luck for the match tonight. Any tips to share ?

cookiez said:
Oic !! Sounds interesting, maybe can try my luck for the match tonight. Any tips to share ?

Heheh... i'm thinking of 1st half draw, and full time france wins. That makes a Draw-France, odds...damn, it's dropping :cry:

Now the odds at 4.50

And maybe a Total goals of 3 (3.50), or 5 (8.70) ;p

Just buy ?-Greece to win big.
Although I think france will clinch it.

Bought total goals. Hopefully both team lose and I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.