Melrose

4980167812_6a7e627d06_b.jpg

Wenny

4981677715_3b78c7fd84_b.jpg

Yuki

4982606037_675c81700a_b.jpg

Felice

4982605655_ecca934f5b_b.jpg

Nice series bro but I am sure you will see some comments on the contact lenses.. (you know what i meant.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:)

I like the catchlight in the eyes..

nice nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

the contact lens make their eyes more sparkling . . . :bsmilie:

Felice's photo looks slightly awkward to me. The slanted horizon makes it looks like she's leaning on the bar and bending it xD

Nice series bro but I am sure you will see some comments on the contact lenses.. (you know what i meant.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:)

hahhaa, u r right bro. I for one will be commenting on the colored lenses.

Just a suggestion:
Maybe for future shoot, u can ask all of the Shooters what do they prefer since we r paying for the shoot. U can then feedback to the models on the shooters request.
:cheers:

Hahaha...u still dare to mention it

nice nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tks Berd

the contact lens make their eyes more sparkling . . . :bsmilie:

Tks. U are one of those exception

Felice's photo looks slightly awkward to me. The slanted horizon makes it looks like she's leaning on the bar and bending it xD

Tks for viewing

Just a suggestion:
Maybe for future shoot, u can ask all of the Shooters what do they prefer since we r paying for the shoot. U can then feedback to the models on the shooters request.

Next time, pls come and do a 1st parade task b4 my shoot. hahaha

Just a suggestion:
:cheers:

Haha.. Bro, i always tell my models not to wear fancy contact lenses for the shoot. I know many will not like it.. However, some have no choice cos this is what they have and they need to wear them. Btw, i also select what outfit they should wear for the shoot too.

Hahaha...u still dare to mention it

:bsmilie::bsmilie: ooppss..:sweat:

You have captured very nice expresion of the models :thumbsup:

Haha.. Bro, i always tell my models not to wear fancy contact lenses for the shoot. I know many will not like it.. However, some have no choice cos this is what they have and they need to wear them. Btw, i also select what outfit they should wear for the shoot too.
these fancy contact lens are okie la ... let's just enjoy the images and not get distracted by these.
The problem is that these models are all young xmm and everyone of them love these lens.

these fancy contact lens are okie la ... let's just enjoy the images and not get distracted by these.
The problem is that these models are all young xmm and everyone of them love these lens.

agreed... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have captured very nice expresion of the models :thumbsup:

Tks for dropping by. U ve captured some nice images as well.

I dun really mind so long if they can reflect some lights.
Lets move on :cool: