Forums Software update and a makeover

Thanks Admin for the hardwork.
Anyone encounter this problem? When use Firefox & Chrome display garbled, for IE seem ok.
Like below screen:
Sorry, messing about with the CSS coding to fix font sizes and colors. Should be okay after a refresh as I will revert if there are issues. Unfortunately changing a font size is not as easy as just changing a single value as one change filters through multiple layers and produces weird effects like your screenshot.

I am having this problem with IE too. And all the sections are affected. The tabs seem to be disappearing too. Anyway, unfortunate glitch and am sure they will make every effort to have it fixed. All the best clubsnap admins.

Thanks Admin for the hardwork.
Anyone encounter this problem? When use Firefox & Chrome display garbled, for IE seem ok.
Like below screen:

When I logged on, I noticed the "Metro Grey" is gone. I remember very clearly that I had set it to "Metro Grey" this morning, and whatever should be grey turned grey. But now, my eyes are having a hard time and there's no way to set "Metro Grey".

When I logged on, I noticed the "Metro Grey" is gone. I remember very clearly that I had set it to "Metro Grey" this morning, and whatever should be grey turned grey. But now, my eyes are having a hard time and there's no way to set "Metro Grey".
Sorry, had to uninstall and reinstall the Grey theme as one of the changes made affected the whole template and couldn't be reverted.

Please select the theme again.

I want Metro Red, Metro Pink, etc...
Kidding... Just being an a$$. Take your time. Like my current company chairman says: It's teething issue, please bear with me.

Admins, I think you need to tweak that CSS a bit. I noticed the hyperlink font color for Metro Grey is (almost) the same as the background, causing it to be hardly visible.

Metro Blue:
CSMetroBlue.jpg

Metro Grey: - I did select the first hyperlink just to show that the text is there.
CSMetroGrey.jpg

See? better to have a metro pink.... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Encountered some layout problem with ie browser. I am running win 7. firefox 25.0 looks alright, but ie 9.0 looks bad. All the menu buttons at the top (Home, Forums, Blogs, What's New?, Gallery, QuickJump, MarketPlace) are flush to the right

Encountered some layout problem with ie browser. I am running win 7. firefox 25.0 looks alright, but ie 9.0 looks bad. All the menu buttons at the top (Home, Forums, Blogs, What's New?, Gallery, QuickJump, MarketPlace) are flush to the right
Hmmmm I don't have IE9 but did try with IE8 on Win 7 and IE11 on Win 8 and did not come across this issue.

AWEFUL UPDATE!!

So much harder to read and navigate.. This is the third forum in the last two months that's revamped the layout in a not so positive way :(

I getting occasional "Fatal Error: URL not Found" when I click on the some of the link I need to refresh my browser and it will be ok.

Update :

Increased font size in post content to 14px.
Link color in post content now in blue.

Reactions: Foxshade
Thank you admins. Understand that these upgrades can have it's problems. If possible, please change the white background to a darker shade and perhaps a font that is a bit thicker - this will make things easier to read.

These 2 sites are quite good and there is a clear distinction between read and unread threads too
http://www.pradopoint.com/search.php?searchid=2002235
http://www.fjcc.com.au/search.php?searchid=193547

The 2nd one has a dark border which reduces the glare from an all white background.

Last edited:
PLEASE

move the forum navigation bar underneath the orange alerts bar!

(Forum -> News, Outings and Events -> Front Page News -> Forums Software update and a makeover)

I want to be able to navigate quickly and efficiently

Everything is nice, except for the menu bar. I was waiting for it to finish loading the menu bar, and then I realised that's the final form. Looks like the menu bar is still loading.