FORMULA 1 ING MAGYAR NAGYDIJ 2008 (03 August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
possible they brought in the mp4/21 also and updated the sponsor like you said. the number 22 for LH i think also updated cos last year he should be 2 right?

They always bring the current season's livery. With old car. Think there are some contractual issues on such events. Just like redbull when they came too.

madmacs, yeah, looks like a MP4-21. Do refer to your photo (DSCF0217_20080804.jpg), it clearly shows a upturned wing right behind the cockpit. This is a characteristic of the MP4-21 and MP4-22.

As for the sponsor livery on the car, well, they could have just went for the updated sponsors. :)

Yeah think its the 06 car. The samurai horns fitted on the air-intake(Upturn wings) is very obvious.

LOL! Can't agree more about Kimi blowing hot and cold as he likes. It's almost like he made a mental calculation and went "sh*tty setup, Alonso in front, no point...". And immediately after the pits, "No more Alonso? Woo Hoo!!"

I was a tad harsh on good ol' Massa. The dude drove his heart out, and heeded every possible caution. I guess those "bad luck gremlins" felt bored in Kimi's car and crept into Massa's.

As much as I'm waiting for the SGGP, a part of me is dreading Ferrari's performance on street circuits. Massa should be able to manage a decent pace, but Kimi, sighhhh...

Of the remaining races, the Ferrari friendly circuits are just a handful, Spa, Shanghai, and Interlagos. McLaren are actually in a good position if they play their cards right. Both remaining street circuits in Valencia and Singapore, as well as Monza are likely to play out nicely for McLaren.

Oooohhhh, the excitement!!! Can't wait :lovegrin:

Yeah for Massa, just have to suck thumb cos s**t happenes. I think Ferrari will do well on street circuits as long as its a fast track. I think Ferrari will take Monza. They got the pace to do it.

erm... anybody knows what happened to asterixsg? looks like he no longer contributes to trash-talking in the F1 threads liao.

Maybe he is busy or lost interest in this forum? lol

I remembered a few years back, Sammy888 and flyingpig are also into F1.

Status
Not open for further replies.