FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you thank you... i will do my best to uphold the honor (or what is left) of F1.

agenda

1. unsuspend the 3-race ban for mclaren. in addition a 3-race ban will be added for attempting to fool the FIA with pathetic attempts at looking honest and forthcoming.

2. all restrictions on budget caps are removed with immediate effect.

3. henceforth all modifications are deemed legal. teams will have full freedom to implement and test new features throughout the season.

4. who dares win.

:bsmilie:

Correction for #1: immdiate ban till end of 2010 season!:bsmilie::devil:

Bernie: Two-Tier System A Non-Starter

"F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that Formula One is unlikely to adopt the two-tiered system that had been considered under the proposed budget cuts."

"I always thought that was a bit stupid," Ecclestone told the Daily Mail."

Bernie: Two-Tier System A Non-Starter

"F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that Formula One is unlikely to adopt the two-tiered system that had been considered under the proposed budget cuts."

"I always thought that was a bit stupid," Ecclestone told the Daily Mail."

but wad does mad max think?

Mad Max? Oh you mean Spanky...

Max the "I love to be Spanked by Nazi Hookers" is pretty much out to play an ego pissing contest and destroying F1 in the process.

Spanky Max needs to go!!! :thumbsd:

definitely!!! i think even bernie getting sick of him. :thumbsd:

spanky has to go...and he should bring mclaren and pork slice along with him. maybe they can have a spanking party together. village people II?? :sweatsm:

spanky has to go...and he should bring mclaren and pork slice along with him. maybe they can have a spanking party together. village people II?? :sweatsm:

Yeah man...and before he go everyone pls give him a good spank!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.