forecast for 35D price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

user111

Jul 27, 2004
i am getting sleepless nights over the 35D. after the official press release and after the first few batchs have cleared in sg and after all the reviews are out and after maybe at most 2 rounds of firmware updates, which puts it at around june 2006, i.e. when the situation has satbilised, what will be the price of a grey set of 35D body alone that the sales personnel will verbally tell me when i walk into TCW? anyone? i am asking for grey set because i don want to pay the extra few hundred $ for that piece of warranty card. thanks

Expect it to be marginally lower than the 20D when it was launched some 2 years back........techonology-price creep.

have more nightmares :p LOL

interesting naming it 35D.

then when you shoot events and weddings, the laypeople will look at it and a 350D, and then say..... wah, this paid photog using cheaper camera than ah boy here ah. Or, this 35D missing what function from 350D har? :bsmilie:

Or maybe those who know more will then say, wah you still using using 20D har, business not so good that's why you never upgrade 35D is it?

The endless upgrade cycle.... :devil: I will keep my trusty cam until it Err99 too many times and Canon service centre cannot revive.:bheart:

at funan, 20d is now going for $2800 with free 1gb ultra II cf :think:

erm...a bit to early to forcast right?

Anyway, Paul Pope (who have been leaking accurate info all these years) just posted this over at dpreview

Indeed they should and indeed they will and I bet you will find out all about it in say about 2 weeks when yet again Canon will leapfrog Nikon !
:D :D

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=16842540

eh..forecast is meant to be early ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.