For Rent: Canon EOS 30D

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockscar18 said:
Bumping upzzz...my site is finally up. Do refer to it for the updated list of my rental equipment. =)

To find out about the rates, you can email me and I will get back to you on the same day (weekdays). If very urgent, you can either call or sms me. (Anytime). Do let me know which items and the rental period so that I can work out the quote for you.

Thanks for all the support.

http://www.peridotpix.com/rental/equipment.html

Wow..glad to see to site is up. Will use your service in future.

Ha ha. Worked till 3am to get those few pages up. =) Thanks donkuok. Hope to hear from you soon again.

Hi all, thanks for the support given to me and my company (PERIDOTPIX).

We are proud to introduce our latest arrival.

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM

Bookings open for periods starting from 3 June. Book early to save more $. =)

Our other items can be viewed at http://www.peridotpix.com/rental/equipment.html

Also, I plan to introduce rental of 5D. Do email me to let me know your ideal rental rates for this item.

Thank you.

Ha ha... hoping to bring a wider range of canon stuff in. =) Do give me your support.

Upzz... 30D available for coming weekday slot. Collect on Monday evening return on Friday evening.

Bumping upzz....30D is available for this coming weekend period. Collection on Friday evening. Email me for a quotation as I will be out of the country and only back on Friday morning. I should have access to my email. =)

Hi Hi...
How much the rate for rental of 30D for period of 17 June - 20 June? and a lens? Sorry for the weird dates as my friends will be visiting me for that period.
pls advise.

still not sure if I am able to get my own DSLR...
I am a first time digital SLR user- though I have a EOS 300 in my name...

tks n cheers,
JoJo

Thanks for the ups. =)

Hi JoJO, I have responded to your enquiry via PM. Do let me know if you have any questions. =)

Thanks.

hmm how much will it costs if i want to borrow the cam between the period of 16-18 june this month ah bro ?

i am a noob in DSLR phototaking...

Hi Bluecoral81, I have PM you the quotation. =) Look forward to hear from you. I will guide you on the use of the DSLR. No worries.

Thanks for the support.

Bumping upzz...

30D available for next weekend. Book early to get great rates and to avoid disappointment. =)

5D available for weekdays only. Great rates for full frame body.

For the list of our rental equipment, please refer to http://www.peridotpix.com/rental/equipment.html

To show our appreciation for your support. Existing customers will get even better rates. =)
New customers will get the latest copy of PHOTOVIDEOi free!!! *If stocks run out, I will pass you a copy of the following month's mag. If you already have one of the current month's mag, I will also pass you a copy of the following month's mag.

Rented his 20D for a trip.. Very good service and pricing.. WIll rent again! Would recommend to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.