--- For iPhone Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
How much is your monthly average local data usage in MB?

And what is your data plan?

Just realise I already clock 44MB within 1 day. Think must be due to watching Kang Xi and download apps. Lucky my BBOM is 50GB.

Just realise I already clock 44MB within 1 day. Think must be due to watching Kang Xi and download apps. Lucky my BBOM is 50GB.

Singtel got 50GB plan??
I tot max is 30GB (Platinum plan)?

I'm still struggling if I should sign a 2 yr plan with ST and get an 16GB iphone at $548.
Personally I feel it's paying a lot just for a phone, even though it's an iphone.
To me it is more like a multi-media device for games, music and videos.
Im also concerned about the notorious short life span of the battery.
And I know wont be using the data plan much unless i got wi-fi access.

But I must admit it IS a very stylish gadget and cool device to carry around.
My next option is the Nokia E72 releasing end of the year.
So existing iphone users, what is your advice and feedback on the iphone so far?

just get the 16GB with 1GB data plan...

I mostly used it to chat, surf and download apps....

so long dun watch too much youtube, u shld be safe..... :bsmilie:

Btw, iphone too easy to use liao....

Damn...my hp bill super high during the first few mth. :cry:

No data plan... only calls and smses. :)

Turn off 3G and data. Use WIFI only. :p

I use less than 300Mb a month and I'm on 1G data plan. I uses my home BB and office Wifi most of the time though. Mainly for GPS maps, FB, and check CS and other site when I'm outside. I switch off my Data Roaming.

Data when roaming can be super expensive. Friend just spent 100+ USD on 10 MB when he was here. (He needed to get to an urgent appointment and turned on maps)

Data when roaming can be super expensive. Friend just spent 100+ USD on 10 MB when he was here. (He needed to get to an urgent appointment and turned on maps)

agreed!!! :angry:

Cant agree more, thats why I switch off my data roaming.. If i go to Malaysia I will use my old Nokia Navigator for its GPS. Free Garmin map installed and can works even without my sim card. ;p

I'm on a 2Mbps 50GB data plan... Thinking of switching to the 1GB plan as I never hit more than 500MB per month so far...

Yes, Iphone is easy to use.

I'm still struggling if I should sign a 2 yr plan with ST and get an 16GB iphone at $548.
Personally I feel it's paying a lot just for a phone, even though it's an iphone.
To me it is more like a multi-media device for games, music and videos.
Im also concerned about the notorious short life span of the battery.
And I know wont be using the data plan much unless i got wi-fi access.

But I must admit it IS a very stylish gadget and cool device to carry around.
My next option is the Nokia E72 releasing end of the year.
So existing iphone users, what is your advice and feedback on the iphone so far?

some info for you

http://www.apple.com/sg/batteries/

http://www.apple.com/sg/batteries/iphone.html

I wish Apple would include the Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) into their iPhone bluetooth in their next OS upgrade.

may i ask how to do i turn off data roaming so i wont be charged a huge money for using it when i am over the seas in iphone?

Cant agree more, thats why I switch off my data roaming.. If i go to Malaysia I will use my old Nokia Navigator for its GPS. Free Garmin map installed and can works even without my sim card. ;p

may i ask how to do i turn off data roaming so i wont be charged a huge money for using it when i am over the seas in iphone?

Settings -> General -> Network

Just wondering..Does your phone heat up when you surf? mine does.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.