--- For iPhone Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
typical problem for iphone, battery usage sibei short...

need to bring cable along where ever i go lor..

anyone got go recommendation to get cheap n gd battery pack or mobile booster for Iphone?

Can try Dexim S7, it has 1500 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery, one of the highest capacity in the market.
Link: http://www.dexim.net/products/battery/DCA158.html

You can get it at Sim Lim Square 6th level, IDT Gallery, I think its about $119.
It also serves as a protective case for the iPhone 3G/3GS.

mine only 500MB per mth and I cant even rch the limits.

Hello,curious to ask,how many of you here use protective cases for your iphone?If so, what kind of cases or protective materials are good,affordable and provides quality protection?I just got my 3Gs 3 days ago,so still new to it.:)

Hello,curious to ask,how many of you here use protective cases for your iphone?If so, what kind of cases or protective materials are good,affordable and provides quality protection?I just got my 3Gs 3 days ago,so still new to it.:)

Griffin, very fitting, but good for knocks, dings and dangs only, not good if you drop from waist level.

Link: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/elan-form-etch
This one cost $69.

Don't get this brand and model:
Liink: http://www.sumajin.com/products/3G iphone/sumajin INK- 3GSiPhoneLeather.html

It doesn't fit well though it's a lot cheaper at $29.

I'm using Viva Creation. Looks good and feels good. It's hardened at the sides to protect against hard knocks. You should be able to find it in most of the stores that sell mobile phone casings.

I'm using Viva Creation. Looks good and feels good. It's hardened at the sides to protect against hard knocks. You should be able to find it in most of the stores that sell mobile phone casings.

Ah thanks man.Looks like very class,cause it has different materials n designs.hehehe.:thumbsup:

Help! Accidentally deleted a video from my iphoneof my baby daughter singing !!!! Anyone knows how to get it back?

Darn! Why was it so easy to delete a video....accidentally just press a button and it was gone!

Please help!!!:bheart: It was such a cute video.

Last edited:
Help! Accidentally deleted a video from my iphoneof my baby daughter singing !!!! Anyone knows how to get it back?

Darn! Why was it so easy to delete a video....accidentally just press a button and it was gone!

Please help!!!:bheart: It was such a cute video.

if you have synced the video with iTunes... then resync to get it back.

Thanks for the quick response. Actually I did try to sync before the incident but was new to it and syncing was not successful.

i don't suppose there's a recycle bin somewhere in the iphone right?

Sigh :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.