For Discussion on Lost or Stolen Equipment Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Just an suggest.

Do not include item that do not have s/no as there is not much point of it unless you have your name written on it.

Darren, You can delet this reply after reading.

Until one day when someone can invent a camera bag that behaves like the car in James Bond's movie....i.e. goes invisible :) ...I think the best option in case of theft is still to buy insurance. I have posted the following suggestion in the Suggestion Thread (go give your views.):

Why not ClubSNAP liaise with NTUC Income to come up with an insurance package for members of Clubsnap? I believe many of us would want to insure our expensive cameras. ClubSNAP can earn some commission as well to sustain this excellent website!!!

Split off this discussion from the Registry itself - use this thread for additional feedback or thoughts on the Lost / Stolen Equipment Registry

Are we suggesting here that we start something like that in Clubsnap?? We keep a list of stolen items and then what? Inform all shops about the list to check that the goods they buy 2nd hand are not stolen??? Just checking out the idea of a registry...

Status
Not open for further replies.