For Canon Merchandise Collectors... EOS Jacket

looks good meh? a bit creepy with a real hand but headless.. maybe its 'the thing'

1canonjacket.jpg

this one ?

HELL NO! x.x lol headless zombie

Where's the head ....... :bsmilie:

actually i was refering to a vest.. not a jacket.. but i assumed everyone understood "FBI bulletproof jacket" = vest

Canon should give us some sort of royalty reward instead of making us pay for their products, and advertising for them instead.!! But then the choice is ours. BTW in the past 6 months bought 5D / 24-105 f4 IS / 70-200 f4 IS and sad to say did not even received a free Canon camera bag

Maybe we will get this free for Canon Photomarathon? *wait long long* haha

Last edited:
Canon should give us some sort of royalty reward instead of making us pay for their products, and advertising for them instead.!! But then the choice is ours. BTW in the past 6 months bought 5D / 24-105 f4 IS / 70-200 f4 IS and sad to say did not even received a free Canon camera bag

bring your 5D / 24-105 f4 IS / 70-200 f4 IS to canon, and tell them to give u some royalty, cause you are out shooting with it all the time ;p :bsmilie:

I don't really like the Canon jacket.. But Im extremely in love with the Brawn GP T shirt with canon logo ! Saw James at TK wearing... wonder where can i get that..

I got Canon Digital lab to send me a photo....

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

no stock for XL but i'd placed a order with them...vivo city CDL

I got Canon Digital lab to send me a photo....

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

no stock for XL but i'd placed a order with them...vivo city CDL

errrr the jacket looks kinda cheap lol i wonder if they have VESTS.. preferably black

the material quite good, just drop by to have a feel....

Guys, any idea how much is the Canon crampler Crumpler Industry Disgrace cost?

Guys, any idea how much is the Canon crampler Crumpler Industry Disgrace cost?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603114
Industry Disgrace $34.24. Canon Red one abit hard to find le.. I last saw it in May at Wheellock place. Now got a orange brown one and black one seen last week.

https://www.crumpler.com.sg/flash/flash.aspx#/english/product-details/industry-disgrace-id02a.html

wonder whos the guy at crumpler that comes up with these names -.-||

i am thinking that crumpler find that the standard/original one to them is industry disgrace....cos their is really more comfortable.