For Canon Merchandise Collectors... EOS Jacket

muzikbug

Feb 16, 2006
Singapore
Went Vivo Canon showroom yesterday, saw that they were selling Canon EOS Jacket at $40. In case anyone interested can go take a look :)

Do you mean the sand colour vest? It is always there.

ahha.. Nice? i maybe wana buy one.. ;)

Get the jacket and everyone will think you're one of the Canon Service Center Counter staff. Aunty and unkers on the street will stop you and ask how come their camera liddis liddat. :bsmilie:

Or, people might mistaken you to be working for CP, MS Color or other photo stores. The staff usually wear freebie T-shirts from the camera manufacturers.

lol why would i wan to wear that . . haha i tink other jackets are better

Ya, a black wind breaker material... with a canon word on right front top...

free ads for canon? :bsmilie:
When you carry your Canon camera, Canon in big white letters is on the camera so we have been providing free advisement all along...

this jacket is a waste of money, Canon should pay us to wear it, not we pay to wear it.

so far i have not seen any crown wearing it yet.

Nikon one is nicer...their one is like those shirt worn by the F1 pit crews.

Nikon one is nicer...their one is like those shirt worn by the F1 pit crews.

ya i saw one nikon one look like FBI bulletproof jacket xDDD OMGGGGGG dam nice.. too bad its sold :( the guy sold 3 jackets for $15?!?!?!?!?! crazy... juz bcos moving house oso no need to throw and sell liddat... ppl like me wanna buy :(

the black jacket is nice, and was selling for few months already....think the size is up to L only, so when i squeezed in, i couldnt move. ;p XL would be more comfortable, i really think is nice if you are somewhere for spring season.

1canonjacket.jpg

this one ?

Wen we buy other shirts/tee/jackets dont they come with labels n brand names too? how come nobody toks abt y we shd pay for those stuff to advertise for them. Shdnt they pay us too... dont understand the logic sia.

this jacket is a waste of money, Canon should pay us to wear it, not we pay to wear it.

so far i have not seen any crown wearing it yet.

yes i agree with you... why spend $40 on a jacket and give them free advertisement? they should "pay" us into wearing, or at least provide those shirts for free...

that's why i have acer, gateway, seagate, western digital, lenovo, toshiba, d-link, canon and nikon's tshirt/polo t... best of all, they are given to me free and i get paid indirectly for wearing them... haha!