Flight Simulator Lovers!! F16 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
siron said:
The CDB Scenary can be downloaded from most Major FS Addon sites. As for dog fights, Nope! :) This is juz pure flying simulator. But there is the Combat Flight Simulator from Microsoft too! You can try that! :)
Hmm... Haven't played combat flight sims for a long time. How does the Microsoft one compares to Jane's Combat flight sims?

jsbn said:
My favourite would be da F16 for dogfights... F14 for long-ranged BVR kills on da AIM-54 Phoneix missles... B2 Stealth Bombers for dat extra oomph... Harrier Jumpjets if u wanna do some Ballroom dancing in da air and not forgetting da AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopters if u're toking abt holding the power of an entire Infantry Battalion under a thumb and a button. ;)

My Favorite will be F6 to shoot all the fighter planes!! :lovegrin:

F6 u noe? Nikon F6! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

jsbn said:
Hmm... Haven't played combat flight sims for a long time. How does the Microsoft one compares to Jane's Combat flight sims?

Never tried Jane's before... well I think I will still stay to FS2004! :)

Hey!
What about recording the clip from inside the cockpit while landing?
I wanna see how it's like...

siron said:
Never tried Jane's before... well I think I will still stay to FS2004! :)

Jane's are very detailed and "true-to-life" as compared to some other more "arcade-like" flightsims. The good thing of Jane's simlators are that there are missions to execute vs just flying around in FS. If only FS have armament and fighting abilities :heart:

haven played FS b4, but having just seen the cockpit video, the cockpit in janes F/A-18 appears more realistic, with better 3d rendering.

siron said:
Alright! As you wanted it...I record this clip on the same day....from the cockpit to land at Paya Lebar... ;)

Download it before its gone!!

Cockpit View for landing...

Funny.... the plane seems to be a bit slow just before touchdown... about 0.5x the speed...

Anyway, gian liao... gonna fire up my boeing 747

jsbn said:
My favourite would be da F16 for dogfights... F14 for long-ranged BVR kills on da AIM-54 Phoneix missles... B2 Stealth Bombers for dat extra oomph... Harrier Jumpjets if u wanna do some Ballroom dancing in da air and not forgetting da AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopters if u're toking abt holding the power of an entire Infantry Battalion under a thumb and a button. ;)

singapore got f-14. ??

ninelives said:
singapore got f-14. ??

nope.... We do not have that. RSAF had F16, F5, C130, Fokker 50, C130, KC-135, CH47, Super Puma, UH1H &'Fenac'

Anyway the landing low?? It was too high infact! haha

hwchoy said:
Jane's are very detailed and "true-to-life" as compared to some other more "arcade-like" flightsims. The good thing of Jane's simlators are that there are missions to execute vs just flying around in FS. If only FS have armament and fighting abilities :heart:
Couple that with the Thrustmaser Joystick and Throttle would be an unbeatable combo! :thumbsup:

jsbn said:
Couple that with the Thrustmaser Joystick and Throttle would be an unbeatable combo! :thumbsup:

but my Jane's USAF don't work any more on WXP :cry: :cry: :cry:

it even had a Thunderbird add-on which lets you fly the Thunderbird-painted F16 and also trains you on the stunts :thumbsup:

AReality said:
no wat... the landing looks ok...
I did a high approach... yah it was okay anyway..

Anyway i am waiting to buy the Saitek X52, reviews of it is wonderful! infact I went SLS and Funan look for it... totally outta stocks!! Sien!! Gotta wait!! :(

the thrustmaster too ex!!

siron said:
I did a high approach... yah it was okay anyway..

Anyway i am waiting to buy the Saitek X52, reviews of it is wonderful! infact I went SLS and Funan look for it... totally outta stocks!! Sien!! Gotta wait!! :(

the thrustmaster too ex!!
haha, wanted to buy my saitek X45? love these HOTAS systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.