Flexible photograpy lessons

lol OT again...except you don't get OT pay for doing this! :bsmilie:

Not really, that's under Chapter 2031931, page 209123 of my lesson tutorials... "How to identify hebro celebrities for portraiture shoots"... Counted! 5 down... :bsmilie:

brapodam said:
Yet again, the randomers have infiltrated a Kopitiam thread and turned it into theirs :bsmilie:

Eh??? Where's the partyvan? :bsmilie:

brapodam said:
And the TS has disappeared....

Weren't you in charge of your mobile cage?

This is season 14 right? :bsmilie:

It's.. Occupied. :bsmilie:

Tsk Tsk Tsk... Thread buccaneers... :bsmilie: What have you done to the captain of this thread? Made her walked the plank?!

"Aye, shiver me timbers... you all loot'n, stink'n, feet cutters!" :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:
Tsk Tsk Tsk... Thread buccaneers... :bsmilie: What have you done to the captain of this thread? Made her walked the plank?!

"Aye, shiver me timbers... you all loot'n, stink'n, feet cutters!" :bsmilie:

Well the lassie stranded by the beach :)

seems like i missed out a lot of fun here...

so ya found ya mentor yet?
what kind of photography are u looking at?

I hear there is a mentor who is now sitting atop Mount Faber right this moment beneathe the mouth of Merlion waiting for a student to seek his mentorship... :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:
So, is it going to be another BORING night? :bsmilie:

Lol. Not so. Im at work. I went for the street photography session this morning. Im kinda shagged now. Zombified now lol.

allenleonhart said:
seems like i missed out a lot of fun here...

so ya found ya mentor yet?
what kind of photography are u looking at?

Hmm not ye. But i recently found out that most of the basics that was thought at the street photography session, i learnt it myself. Lol. Now to work on my night shots. And practice on the tripod which i have yet to use lol.

kriegsketten said:
I hear there is a mentor who is now sitting atop Mount Faber right this moment beneathe the mouth of Merlion waiting for a student to seek his mentorship... :bsmilie:

Wow. Is he cute? LOL.

Hmm not ye. But i recently found out that most of the basics that was thought at the street photography session, i learnt it myself. Lol. Now to work on my night shots. And practice on the tripod which i have yet to use lol.

well... basics like exposure is almost erm. expected of everyone who is advancing into the next level. so take ur time and get the foundations right i guess... took me a while

allenleonhart said:
well... basics like exposure is almost erm. expected of everyone who is advancing into the next level. so take ur time and get the foundations right i guess... took me a while

True that. Practice makes perfect :)

Hi FuraCelest, maybe you can share what you feel you need lessons on, what you expect from a 1on1 mentoring and if there are any dreams or aspirations you want to reach, like learning photography to shoot that vacation or to photograph your family etc. :)

foxtwo said:
Hi FuraCelest, maybe you can share what you feel you need lessons on, what you expect from a 1on1 mentoring and if there are any dreams or aspirations you want to reach, like learning photography to shoot that vacation or to photograph your family etc. :)

At first i thought i needed a 1 to 1, but so far i have gotten a hold of the basics. Just that right now i need to work on better composition of pictures and finding the right settings for night shots. :)

Lol. Not so. Im at work. I went for the street photography session this morning. Im kinda shagged now. Zombified now lol.

Gee... you certainly ain't part of the usual white collars... :) Well, shoot more. Zombies are a united bunch, look for their union leader. :bsmilie: