Flash diffuser for macro?

NewbieInCS

Jun 11, 2009
Singapore
I am currently using a lambency clear for macro and I am pretty satisfised with the result. However, I find that it is very inefficient and cause the flash to work really hard. Is there any alternative that is similar but more efficient?

I have read that a good way of shooting macro with hotshoe flash is using a stofen omibounce at 45degree, does it really work great and is it efficient? Is there a better commercially available solution for normal hotshoe flash in outdoor macro?

I am currently using a lambency clear for macro and I am pretty satisfised with the result. However, I find that it is very inefficient and cause the flash to work really hard. Is there any alternative that is similar but more efficient?

I have read that a good way of shooting macro with hotshoe flash is using a stofen omibounce at 45degree, does it really work great and is it efficient? Is there a better commercially available solution for normal hotshoe flash in outdoor macro?
Some of the macro shooters DIY their diffusers. You may like to check out the macro section & do a search & check out how they do it ;)