Flash bracket for FZ1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayfoo

Mar 9, 2004
gallery.punggol.org
Am thinking of getting a flash bracket along with a slave flash for the pana FZ1, can't seem to find much talk abt flahs brackets in here (CS)

is there any particular factors like brand/model/make/type (if there is such a distinction) tolook out for when buying or even just reading up?

or does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks in advance!

Hi,

Konica made a very nice (and robust) metal flash bracket. It's quite cheap (about S$20 I think). It can be folded together, like a stapler.

:)

I'm using the Emoblitz slave. The supplied bracket is plastic, and I don't think it will last long. Look and feel flimsy. That's why I bought the Konica bracket.

sooming said:
I'm using the Emoblitz slave. The supplied bracket is plastic, and I don't think it will last long. Look and feel flimsy. That's why I bought the Konica bracket.

wah...but the konica bracket, can fit the FZ1 anot? or issit some general size thingy one?

any model name to search for?

and also, seems like diff cams have diff types/patterns of contacts for flashes, so is there any standard or anything to look out for?

I didn't keep the original packing therefore I cannot trace the product code. Sorry. Nevertheless, this flash bracket is for universal fit as it screws on to the tripod connector underneath your camera.

sooming said:
I didn't keep the original packing therefore I cannot trace the product code. Sorry. Nevertheless, this flash bracket is for universal fit as it screws on to the tripod connector underneath your camera.

thanks...
i think i'll have to see the thing itself ah, not asking abt the screw thread size, but whether it can accomodate the camera itself

too suaku liao ah..... :sweat:

If you mean whether it's strong enough to hold the weight of the camera, the answer's YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.