FIRE at Yio Chu Kang Food center

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap. send to stomp

Nice catch :thumbsup: Happen at supper time sure got lots of people injured...:sweat:

Whoa! this looks like one HUGE blaze... :eek: Hope no one's hurt in that... Great coverage bros... More pics seen than what I'd ever see in a news report.

Great coverage by Rash and Harry~ :thumbsup:

great coverage... sad incident... most prob not the ideal time to test ur A700 :p

lol.. wonder what the firefighters will think if they see 2 guys with DSLRs walking around taking pics.. :bsmilie:

the last time there was a fire and i started snapping the guy chased me away.

It depends. There are lots of factors. Sometimes the valve is not closed properly and when the air is filled with enough gas and someone lights a fire, there goes boom. I hope this case is not a case of arson or mischief like the previous shophouse fire.

It depends. There are lots of factors. Sometimes the valve is not closed properly and when the air is filled with enough gas and someone lights a fire, there goes boom. I hope this case is not a case of arson or mischief like the previous shophouse fire.

if its arsonists hohoho the guy is in very big trouble :bsmilie:

if its arsonists hohoho the guy is in very big trouble :bsmilie:

:cool: Kena jail and caning lor~ He can't possibly pay a few millions...

wahahaha 800mm F5.6! no one can stop me now...(except the crowd :bsmilie:)

:cool: Kena jail and caning lor~ He can't possibly pay a few millions...

i feel sad for the hawkers there. i wonder how will the government compensate them :think:

i feel sad for the hawkers there. i wonder how will the government compensate them :think:

I think they should have fire insurance.

future customers will bear the grunt. they will renovate the place new and charge more to make up for the loss. :(

Again, there will be court cases. Some stalls have insurance, some don't. Then some would want the town council to compensate more... duh~ -_-

hi harryl. surprised to see him there. shh.... you know why i am there.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.