Hi all CSers,

I was just wondering if Kenko filters belong to Hoya:think:

Please enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!

parampita

Jun 25, 2008
昭南島
Remember reading they are the same; US marketed with Hoya while Japan marketed with Kenko. Different branding for different countries.

ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
Hmmm..thanks! But i still have a doubt,are their cpl performance the same? or is it Hoya is better? as many will support hoya.haha :)

xwing76

Jul 10, 2005
Hmmm..thanks! But i still have a doubt,are their cpl performance the same? or is it Hoya is better? as many will support hoya.haha :)
I'm currently using the Pro1D CPL Kenko and Hoya filter... For me the quality for both are very good.. I couldn't confirm though for the normal Kenko CPL..

ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
Thanks for the reply,
i bought a PRO1D kenko filter..was just wondering the difference between kenko and hoya haha!

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
Thanks for the reply,
i bought a PRO1D kenko filter..was just wondering the difference between kenko and hoya haha!
No need to wonder anymore. Now wats left is to play with it more often !

Ryan

DinoSG

Nov 19, 2006
Central Singapore
so other than B+W, there is kenko and hoya..and heard they are both manufactured from tokina...so is tokina good? wat are the brands that you support?

ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
so other than B+W, there is kenko and hoya..and heard they are both manufactured from tokina...so is tokina good? wat are the brands that you support?

Hmmm,i guess thats all you want to support, cos according to reviews,many other brands seems 'unusable'. Cos of the amount of glare,reflection,and sometimes the number of stops it reduces seem undesirable to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom