ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
Hi all CSers,

I was just wondering if Kenko filters belong to Hoya:think:

Please enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!

Remember reading they are the same; US marketed with Hoya while Japan marketed with Kenko. Different branding for different countries.

Hmmm..thanks! But i still have a doubt,are their cpl performance the same? or is it Hoya is better? as many will support hoya.haha :)

okay thanks alot :D

Cheers

Hmmm..thanks! But i still have a doubt,are their cpl performance the same? or is it Hoya is better? as many will support hoya.haha :)

I'm currently using the Pro1D CPL Kenko and Hoya filter... For me the quality for both are very good.. I couldn't confirm though for the normal Kenko CPL..

Thanks for the reply,
i bought a PRO1D kenko filter..was just wondering the difference between kenko and hoya haha!

Thanks for the reply,
i bought a PRO1D kenko filter..was just wondering the difference between kenko and hoya haha!

No need to wonder anymore. Now wats left is to play with it more often !

Ryan

No need to wonder anymore. Now wats left is to play with it more often !

Ryan

HAHAH,yes wad you said is true.and i'm going to play with it more for sure :thumbsup:

Cheers!

so other than B+W, there is kenko and hoya..and heard they are both manufactured from tokina...so is tokina good? wat are the brands that you support?

so other than B+W, there is kenko and hoya..and heard they are both manufactured from tokina...so is tokina good? wat are the brands that you support?

Hmmm,i guess thats all you want to support, cos according to reviews,many other brands seems 'unusable'. Cos of the amount of glare,reflection,and sometimes the number of stops it reduces seem undesirable to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.