FHM MODELS

zhixun

Sep 6, 2006
Just to share this coming sat there is a short event either at bugis junction or ard that area featuring fhm models. Jus sharing if you have more details plz share thx.

Bro, FHM is last Sat n Sun... you missed it.
This week is Legends Footall League previously known as Lingerie Footall League.
27 April, Sat, 5PM @ Bugis Square Level 1.

Do be very early as last week the usual ladder gang are there earlier than most and blocking out most of the view.

Bro, FHM is last Sat n Sun... you missed it.
This week is Legends Footall League previously known as Lingerie Footall League.
27 April, Sat, 5PM @ Bugis Square Level 1.

Do be very early as last week the usual ladder gang are there earlier than most and blocking out most of the view.

Wah Lingerie should be chaos liao !

Wahh thx for heads up. Jus sharing heehee

........ only if you like football-chested females ....... all pumped up ........... :what:

If too many ladder gang thn its time to join and participate in the game lol

I might bring in my secret weapon for them :bsmilie:
quikpod_dslr_girl.jpg

........ only if you like football-chested females ....... all pumped up ........... :what:

football chested?

if it's the local FHM XMM "babes", it's just push up and push up and push up. and well-padded cups.

oh well. thanks TS for the heads-up. i'll avoid the Bugis area this weekend.

if it's the local FHM XMM "babes", it's just push up and push up and push up. and well-padded cups.

...XMM FHM.........take away the props and they end up with low morale and ..... a lot of stretch marks ........ :bsmilie:

Any cs bro went dwn jus nw?

Moi Noob Pictures :

8684883133_1d3fa0fd5d_z.jpg

8684884831_2bfc77c3a7_z.jpg

8684886959_7b18cf54d6_z.jpg

:)

Nice. Looks lik u manage to get up front

I was also behind and tried my very best to get to a clear view position using a zoom lens. :)