31st Aug.
BuddhaToothRelicTemple-51.jpg

1st Sept.
BuddhaToothRelicTemple-52.jpg

4th Sept.
BuddhaToothRelicTemple-53.jpg

6th Sept.
BuddhaToothRelicTemple-54.jpg

this must be the most ridiculous PAD i have ever come across...

Most photographers will try to capture different elements, subjects, etc for their PAD..
You basically shoot like hundreds of images, and post one by one and call it PAD??
I think you got the whole concept wrong...

And what is the differences between the few images of Buddha??
Or is it the same image w/ a tighter crop?

I really hate to be mean...but really cant make it. sorry mate.

Ferrari 1, as many have noticed, the way which you're posting pictures can be considered a form of spamming this forum. technically you've broken no rules in APAD, so we won't close nor delete your thread here yet, end of the day APAD is seen as a self-moderating section and everyone takes care of their own postings.

but what bothers alot of people here is that you show little signs of effort in your works posted here and all other galleries in this forum. why the same subject over and over again for the last 2-3 months? what's more, although snapshots are no crime, do you need to show everyone the same thing over and over again? what's the value of putting up these pictures online? to satisfy a craving to post or to share an idea? galleries in this forum is for you to showcase and share your works, not for hosting your pictures in a flooding/spamming manner.

in no way are we banning or going to ban you from making picture posts, but please show some respect and consideration to other users who made positive efforts when using this forum as a platform for sharing and discussion of photography works.

teehee

relax guys, everyone's entitled to their own poison - if you don't like it, just don't look i guess
though er, buddha tooth relic temple from 31 may up to now is quite bemusing, i admit

nonetheless, i agree with eikin and grainpixel that some additional effort should be put in
if not for everyone else, for yourself - especially if you really want to excel or at least, improve in your hobby
small things like tilts should be corrected, for example, so that the image looks at least pleasing on the eye
unless it is intentional, in which case my reply is that a slight tilt looks more like a mistake than anything else

like eikin and probably many others,
i am not pissed with the TS.
As you guys have also said..those photos wont hurt me nor pissed me off.
but..sighs..

everyone has different level of skills in photography...some better than others.
however, that serve as no excuse for using this forum to host your endless stream of photos.
do try multiply, and other free photo hosting site if you need.

there are some basics in photography which I think you do not know or simply do not care (even after many good suggestions and advices from friendly members here)

if the horizon is "accidentally" tilted, a simple fix by rotating and cropping the photo in photoshop will do the trick.

if you do not know something, do ask...no one will blame you..
but by posting an endless stream of photos that many of us felt that you did not put in any effort, just make yourself look silly.

:hung: Sighs.............

7th Sept.
IMG_1939.jpg

Image...

9th Sept.
IMG_1960.jpg

Main entrance of Chinese Garden on the 1st day of Lantern Fest. 2007...

17th Sept.
IMG_1826.jpg

The Twin Tower...

20th Sept.
IMG_1868.jpg

Heritage...

23rd Sept.
IMG_1932.jpg

Way to the Tower...

29th Sept.
IMG_1930.jpg

The 2 Towers...