[Ferrari 1] Napshot - A Photo When Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007

Andersonbridge.jpg

Pinktree.jpg

wow, that flowering tree in hdb area, now that's a rare sight in singapore :bigeyes:

hi Ferrari 1

i've taken the liberty to change the name of your APAD thread and postings to go inline with the APAD guidelines, apologies if it seems rude, hope you can understand :)

and for all participating members of APAD, we'll be making more adjustments in APAD to reflect the guidelines better.

:cheers:

eikin

wow, that flowering tree in hdb area, now that's a rare sight in singapore :bigeyes:

Thx.. Is there any possible way that I can be able to upload more photos a day? ..and is it possible to change my thread title "Ferrari 1" to "Napshot"? Appreciate & thx a lot. :)

Thx.. Is there any possible way that I can be able to upload more photos a day? ..and is it possible to change my thread title "Ferrari 1" to "Napshot"? Appreciate & thx a lot. :)

No Sorry
this gallery is for a photo a day, please see guidelines
but you can post it in the other gallery and post a link in your APAD tread

thread title is in line with everyone else, so no as well

hi,

pls refrain from uploading more than 1 photo a day. if u have many photos to upload, i suggest that you close this thread and start a new PAD thread, and date the posts from 1 jan 07 onwards.

the thread title must start with your nick to comply with APAD guidelines. however, i have added the word "napshot" into the title.

cheers.
:)

UnderwaterWorld.jpg

Guess wat was dat? :D hee..

tat is food!!!
very nice!
stonefish? i dunno...

tat is food!!!
very nice!
stonefish? i dunno...

Yeah... Dat was a fish. But I hve no idea e name of e fish also,:D hee.. 2 U knw which 1 was e fish eye? :D hee..

Mist.jpg

Cool breeze...

SentosaFlowersFest.jpg

Place of quiet...

Merlion.jpg

BaliSunset.jpg

Bali Sunset !

Sentosagateway-01.jpg

Sentosa Gateway...

CNY2007-32.jpg

The atmosphere of Chinatown...

Status