Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Can people please give advise on this image, supposed to have a cold cool feel, does it?
and also just genereal points and crittercism
Thanks

55712054.jpg

His face appears too lean on his left side, perhaps due to the angle. Though it may appeal to some.

His shirt is overlapping on the tree, not too aesthetically pleasing in the pic. Also, there isnt enough texture in his hair.

He does look cool though.

chainsmoker said:
His face appears too lean on his left side, perhaps due to the angle. Though it may appeal to some.

His shirt is overlapping on the tree, not too aesthetically pleasing in the pic. Also, there isnt enough texture in his hair.

He does look cool though.

Oh i didnt notice the overlapping on the shirt, yeah your right, doesnt look that good, texture may be missing due to contrast, ill have another look on PS

Thanks

i find that his posture is too straight, will be better if you have him taken with his arms folded, of his right hand in this pocket to break the "straight posture", just my personal feel

Hi there

I attended a semiar conducted by GEOFF ANG and he say "You have a work together with the best and your Pix will turn up to be good"

I think the model is very stress.

I guess it is one of your friends try take Kids around you.

If you want a copy of the semiar that I attend PM your address.

i wont blame a model if photograph does not turn out right.

I feel a bit very very a bit coolness on this shoot. My suggestion would be to take a look on :
1. composition - i personally prefer to left more space on left than right since the eyes create an eyeline to the left. And somehow showing very a bit of arm skin on the very very bottom somehow seems *eh?* to me.
2. colour and contrast - i believe if you can explore further to use cold tones colour to bring out the coolness or push the contrast to achieve more bold look.
3. detail - the overlapping shirt does not feel pleasent to me too.

Is this one better, i have made it even colder and boosted the contrast a bit, and also cropped away that small bit of skin that was showing.

Thanks for all the critique so far!

55808894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.