Fall For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

km1980

Deregistered
Sep 30, 2007
Jurong
3034446831_14ee8dbcb5.jpg

The only babe with look + body and will stare at me for hours in Singapore is this Plastic Lady in Raffles City Shopping Mall. When looking at her thru my viewfinder, I got a bit shy as her stare was quite 'killing'. =D

The only thing the busy shoppers will look at are her clothing, but her posing was ignored. Edited this photo in a way that I want her to look outstanding in a dreamy background.

Comments about the photo are welcome. Comment about my short writeup too if needed (I'm not good in writing). =(

Last edited:
One note to always remember when taking such pics would be its surrounding. Try your best to isolate your subject away from the distracting environment. Here i didn't know which was your intended subject till i read your writeup 2-3 times. And the angle you are taking, could have been improved as well. Go slightly lower, get the direct gaze from her eyes. Instead of a top down POV.

you look like a stalker :bsmilie: i'm kidding!

alright. firstly, she's not the only plastic figure around, which led to the other figures stealing away the intended subject's focus.
secondly, it's too messy of a background. the lady of the left with the handbag is always distracting me.
thirdly, if you wan a 'dreamy background', blur it!
lastly, these are just IMHO. ;)

i think this picture lacks the centre of attraction. it was only when your write up was read where i managed to get what you were trying to bring across.

Composition's a little off, and the lady.. is enough to snap anyone off their revelry.
These dolls reminds me the European version of Milky Cafe and FSD Cafe hahaha

Hey thanks for all the comments. Will try to improve it. ;)

sorry but, which mannequin are you talking about? there are two which are possible candidates but i cant seem to decide on which one you're referring to. maybe you should have picked your target and then focused on her alone. (you know, like the only girl for you out from the crowd? haha.) the bokeh would also bring out your "dreamy" background as intended initially. :)

i had an idea when looking at this

an nd filter, extended exposure, with a wider viewpoint, so that more people can be seen, shoot for a long time. you get the immobile mannequins and the crowd blur. would make an interesting photograph, no?

sorry but, which mannequin are you talking about? there are two which are possible candidates but i cant seem to decide on which one you're referring to. maybe you should have picked your target and then focused on her alone. (you know, like the only girl for you out from the crowd? haha.) the bokeh would also bring out your "dreamy" background as intended initially. :)

What u say is true. Cos i thought it's quite obvious that there's only one mannequin looking at my camera. ;p Haha..

i had an idea when looking at this

an nd filter, extended exposure, with a wider viewpoint, so that more people can be seen, shoot for a long time. you get the immobile mannequins and the crowd blur. would make an interesting photograph, no?

Hey that's a great idea! Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.