F1 in SG confirmed for 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro,
Maybe I am putting my foot in my mouth :bsmilie: , but looks like Massa is doing pretty well. He can't be a Schumi but do note that he had the best times in Bahrain. Testing is one thing, qualifying is another and driving on race day is yet another thing.
I am betting on Ferrari and Heidi. Boo to Alonso :sticktong :bsmilie:

ok...
Back to the topic of F1 in Singapore...

and there's coolman Raikkonen.... just hope he's more dedicated this time with Ferrari than with McLaren..

U obviously have not been watching F1. In almost every race, got someone buang. :bsmilie:

A F1 car is much safer than a normal CV car. Dun worry!

I did watch but that was 2 years back when i still had SCV. I rarely watch tele now. Sg will want to mimic Monaco's circuit however the gov will have to invest in fences, spare tyres and barricades. So people in such business will have one more thing to tender for.

hmmm..interesting
will it be like monaco
:D

:think: 24hrs F1 or 24hrs Le Mans

:) Thats great news if confirmed...imagine Kimi in the Ferrari (or Massa) driving past the Merlion at night...:think: Guessing they will be booting out European tracks as they have a total ban on tobacco sponsorship from this year and they hadn't been bringin in the people like Shanghai, Sepang and Bahrain did

and there's coolman Raikkonen.... just hope he's more dedicated this time with Ferrari than with McLaren..

I seriously hope he is more dedicated with Ferrari. Sorry to all Kimi's fans, but he somehow gives the impression that he doesn't care. He is a super driver, but he throws it away with his attitude. It would be good see the Ferraris chasing each other for P1, rather than chasing a Renault (well, what else do you expect from a Ferrari fan :bsmilie: :bsmilie:)

Fantastic news. We will be able to see LIVE F1 ACTION in Singapore. SHiok man!!

If the race were to be held in the evening or at night, I believe it will be quite tough to take pictures of the cars whizzing around the Padang at 200kmph.

If the race were to be held in the evening or at night, I believe it will be quite tough to take pictures of the cars whizzing around the Padang at 200kmph.

200 kilo miles per hour ? :think:

welcome all those big lens...i'm sure then those big big lens will command higher $ here in CS when F1 comes to town...

Some comments from the management of Sepang track on Singapore's F1 bid. Read it here.

No issues here..to me i think the important thing is how much we can sponsor to attract the F1 races to come to Singapore, but the most important issue is whether our garment allowed..

i couldn't wait to see that happening in Singapore..imagine after F1, we can start organising A1, LeMans, GT Tour, many more to come...maybe i'm just dreaming..:bsmilie:

later TP standby to give summon to F1 drivers..failure to switch on headlights between 7pm - 7am...:bsmilie:
That should be the least they are worried about... Think about the amount of speeding tickets they will be issuing out!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.