external battery pack for S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

attan

Jan 9, 2003
singapore
Visit site
Hi, does anyone use an external battery pack for the S2? If yes, what kind are available? where can it be bought and the usual for how much?

Thanks

The S2 doesn't have an official battery pack but people have modified the MB16 to fit the S2. Do a search on google or dpreview forums.

attan said:
Hi, does anyone use an external battery pack for the S2? If yes, what kind are available? where can it be bought and the usual for how much?

Thanks

I use a modified MB16 for the S2. No more CR123s. :devil:

thanks sfhuang

I was thinking along the line where an external battery pack where one doesnt have to rely on AAs for the S2. Kinda like an external power kind of thingy. You have any idea?

attan said:
thanks sfhuang

I was thinking along the line where an external battery pack where one doesnt have to rely on AAs for the S2. Kinda like an external power kind of thingy. You have any idea?

like the Quantum battery modules you mean? I haven't seen any of those before.

Yes, I think something in the category. Sometimes need to use the S2 for long periods of time, would sure like some long lasting power.

Thanks

cahtay photo has imported some china make battery pack for the s2. essentially its a MB16 just that its made to fix nicely without havin to file this file that. the last time i asked it was about 100 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.