EXPOSE yourself - XCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WK/Leong/Andrew,

With regards to IR, I still can't get the foliage white and the stones as close to what it orginally is.. Like the way ur did..

I desat in Hue/Saturation and to identify those cast but all i got is grey and almost B/W!

I process raw in CS4 -> Auto levels-> channel swap (red, blue)-> Hue/Saturation.

Somewhere got to be wrong.. But i m totally clueless where.. but believe should be the last step that i cant figure out.. need help..

can post up small size here, i can print screen to show you tonight.

NNB, just happen to saw this.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6722916&postcount=432

Distortion is not only use in shooting building, but landscape also.....those reflection of the tree and the distance pump house should be avoided. :)

During PP, do becareful not to have the blending effect like the one you have in the water due to file compression.

Maybe you thinking of keeping the 1/3 on the horizon, but it causes imbalance on the bottom frame....the stone seem floating up to centre of the frame.....stone should sink. :)

banding effect can be resolved a little with noise.

i am thinking that a horizontal compo here would work better. :)

WK/Leong/Andrew,

With regards to IR, I still can't get the foliage white and the stones as close to what it orginally is.. Like the way ur did..

I desat in Hue/Saturation and to identify those cast but all i got is grey and almost B/W!

I process raw in CS4 -> Auto levels-> channel swap (red, blue)-> Hue/Saturation.

Somewhere got to be wrong.. But i m totally clueless where.. but believe should be the last step that i cant figure out.. need help..

Like this can? I no IR master leh.

shrine.jpg

lol, i noticed the photo com quite a few of us went to attend last year is open again.

wonder if is going to be musical chairs again :bsmilie:

hohoho....
i sss some small stuff.

Siaz.....rainning cats and dogs.....going to skip my training again. :(

Siaz.....rainning cats and dogs.....going to skip my training again. :(

my side sky dark dark.
later still need to go tamp to sss.

too bad not going to city. otherwise i will bbb the natgeo bag liao.

my side sky dark dark.
later still need to go tamp to sss.

too bad not going to city. otherwise i will bbb the natgeo bag liao.

wah sss to bbb natgeo bag:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hope my unit is not aware of my hobby as a hardcore nature photographer.. :sweat:

We can help you inform them.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Andrew,

go BBB more SK2 for ur girl.

Girls mus spoil them abit so they wont go about nagging how useless or exp ur gears are!LOL

Maybe she will no longer see ur leica as a biscuit box aft tat :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.