EXPOSE yourself - XCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i get the 28-300 or 24-120......??? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

NNB, just happen to saw this.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6722916&postcount=432

Distortion is not only use in shooting building, but landscape also.....those reflection of the tree and the distance pump house should be avoided. :)

During PP, do becareful not to have the blending effect like the one you have in the water due to file compression.

Maybe you thinking of keeping the 1/3 on the horizon, but it causes imbalance on the bottom frame....the stone seem floating up to centre of the frame.....stone should sink. :)

Last edited:
Think next week i go bbb....:)

My packing list should be

D700
20mm
24mmPCE
28-300mm
FM2 & 50mm
SB400

Certainly looks good.. and light! how abt adding ur 85 TS aso?? okie.. i m kidding.. :bsmilie:

NNB, just happen to saw this.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6722916&postcount=432

Distortion is not only use in shooting building, but landscape also.....those reflection of the tree and the distance pump house should be avoided. :)

During PP, do becareful not to have the blending effect like the one you have in the water due to file compression.

Maybe you thinking off keep the 1/3 on the horizon, but it causes imbalance on the bottom frame....the stone seem floating up to centre of the frame.....stone should sink. :)

Wah Thanks for ur critique.. being waiting for this..
Yup agreed on the distortion and the reflection part.
And on the blending part as well.. Think is due to Posterization effect, Actually as far as i can recalled, on tat day the lighting aint that ideal for LE.. :sweat:

Yup.. compositonal aspect aso need more improvement.. :embrass:

Thanks!!! much appreciated! At least i learnt sth :)

WK/Leong/Andrew,

With regards to IR, I still can't get the foliage white and the stones as close to what it orginally is.. Like the way ur did..

I desat in Hue/Saturation and to identify those cast but all i got is grey and almost B/W!

I process raw in CS4 -> Auto levels-> channel swap (red, blue)-> Hue/Saturation.

Somewhere got to be wrong.. But i m totally clueless where.. but believe should be the last step that i cant figure out.. need help..

WK/Leong/Andrew,

With regards to IR, I still can't get the foliage white and the stones as close to what it orginally is.. Like the way ur did..

I desat in Hue/Saturation and to identify those cast but all i got is grey and almost B/W!

I process raw in CS4 -> Auto levels-> channel swap (red, blue)-> Hue/Saturation.

Somewhere got to be wrong.. But i m totally clueless where.. but believe should be the last step that i cant figure out.. need help..

maybe you send the file to me, i see whether i can help :)

WK/Leong/Andrew,

Uncle Sion had help to you to edit in the last season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.