EXPOSE Yourself - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried.

i ate slowly.

i tried not to finish all i really tried.

i didn't mean to finish the whole tub i only wanted maybe half or less :/

O HAIIIII!I!!!!!!1111

i just realised there is a new thread. :bsmilie:

Meeting Point depends on the final outcome of the votes lah.

So far the only grouping is my vote for Seah Street, and another for Purvis Street (since they're just next to each other and have similar fare, it seems logical to group them). The rest are all random single suggestions.

WHAT/WHERE YOU ALL WANNA EAT AH?

1. Indonesian BBQ [PS Food Court]
2. Seah Street Shiok Hainese Chix Rice n Pork Chops, then cafes and anywhere that won't kick us out thereafter!
3. Arab Street
4. Purvis Street

Bear in mind, not everyone is comfortable with spending a lot for food and drinks.

Last edited:

So far the only grouping is my vote for Seah Street, and another for Purvis Street (since they're just next to each other and have similar fare, it seems logical to group them). The rest are all random single suggestions.

Bear in mind, not everyone is comfortable with spending a lot for food and drinks.

Hmmm they don't have to spend a lot la. Its more for meeting each other right? I guess I can go along with whatever you suggest. :)

I vote for Tan Quee Lan street. :thumbsup:

where m i now? :dunno::cry:

Ask yourself. :) Does it really matter where you are?

Not really. I'm tiredddddddd... Just showered after getting home... :sweat:

Hmmm they don't have to spend a lot la. Its more for meeting each other right? I guess I can go along with whatever you suggest. :)

I'm dying for authentic kebabs and pretending to smoke a bong, and dessert, and turkish coffee, and liqueurs or disgitives (since you suggested kebabs), but man, that's gonna BURN!

See what anyone else inputs by tomorrow evening lor, then I suggest a decision and see if everyone's comfortable with it.

BTW, what would something like a nice Turkish dinner with some wine or liqueurs/disgitives cost (if it's even available in the first place).

I'm dying for authentic kebabs and pretending to smoke a bong, and dessert, and turkish coffee, and liqueurs or disgitives (since you suggested kebabs), but man, that's gonna BURN!

See what anyone else inputs by tomorrow evening lor, then I suggest a decision and see if everyone's comfortable with it.

BTW, what would something like a nice Turkish dinner with some wine or liqueurs/disgitives cost (if it's even available in the first place).

:bigeyes: i still student... :cry:

Now that sounds lovely. Maybe we could do the bong and kebabs after the outing ;p Should be expensive the way you suggest it la. As you said, not sure everyone would want that

Status
Not open for further replies.