EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to COTW on last saturday, and the organiser told me that van's rolly polly photo was the first to be sold off. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

How does the rolly polly one look like???

Maybe tmr afternoon go see whether this two kittens still around.

4615504806_1b260d4fd9.jpg

Yooohoooo

Fricking hot here in Brussels and office with big glass panes feels like greenhouse :sweat:

Start being a plant and wilt... :bsmilie:

Faintz.....dunno know why all my photo is 1 degree tilted......dunno is my spirit bubble spoil or my eyes spoil......

4741967763_38f8d6e748.jpg

sometimes is spirit level buay zhun.. you got an expensive one? have to be dead centre, sometimes got parallax error.

anyways, hi from bali... me and van there! :bsmilie:

sometimes is spirit level buay zhun.. you got an expensive one? have to be dead centre, sometimes got parallax error.

Enjoy... :)

mine is manfrotto one......and got two some more......just setup my gear at home to compare both......i think must be my eyes tilted by 1 degree......

Btw, enjoy the holiday!!!! :heart:

Faintz.....dunno know why all my photo is 1 degree tilted......dunno is my spirit bubble spoil or my eyes spoil......

4741967763_38f8d6e748.jpg

you are not alone.
my photos sometimes come out a bit tilted from what i see through the view finder.

Got meh? :think: quite dry here in town. Lovely morning sunlight... wish I brought my camera :cry:

Westside got rain....now is cloudy.....will go town and walk walk this afternoon.

Out for lunch

Wishing everyone have a blessed day ahead. :)

4744977554_cef62393f2.jpg

hello...
after lunch, so sleepy.

here's a question:
what will you do if someone sitting near you has smelly feet (only happens when the shoes are removed), and the smell can be bad that it sometimes stink up the area around you???

Status
Not open for further replies.