EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
yar!!!

2660647579_570e0e8fcb_o.jpg

how come the cats you guys play with are so cute. the one living on the same floor as me always so fierce. not fairrr.

maybe you had some catfood with you :bsmilie:
no leh, one of them looked me as if i walking on his/her/its territory like that. then another one is a womanizer whole day go downstairs hunt for female cats.

actualli i do love taking photos too.. let me present to you GUCCI CAT.. lol
Photo0102.jpg

how come the cats you guys play with are so cute. the one living on the same floor as me always so fierce. not fairrr.

:bsmilie:

you must stroke them, then they become cute already.. and then they will manja you..

then you can hit their butt.. they also happy :eek:

the only problem is when they claim your things as their own..

2624371255_fdff806a10_o.jpg

you must stroke them, then they become cute already.. and then they will manja you..

hahahaha then next time i claim too! :bsmilie:

2624371255_fdff806a10_o.jpg

kittens i dare to stroke, cats cannot cus they fierce lookign. later i stroke them i get 3 strokes on my face hahaha

wah.. this cat want your tripod for what? (is it a tripod? did i see wrongly?)
lucky it never claim your camera as its...

kittens i dare to stroke, cats cannot cus they fierce lookign. later i stroke them i get 3 strokes on my face hahaha

wah.. this cat want your tripod for what? (is it a tripod? did i see wrongly?)
lucky it never claim your camera as its...

ahaha, when you play with more cats, you realise that most of them are friendly if you approach them right way.. :)

so far only got one cat very kkj, walk up to me and rub itself all over my feet then start scratching and biting my shoes seriously.. luckily i wearing shoes.

yes, it is my old tripod.. die already..

i leave it lying around, then went off to shoot, come back the cat lying and playing with my tripod bag.. :(

i like dogs too actually,

but they will always lick me, then i will have doggie breath on my hands until i find soap.. :cry:

HAHA. just because they lick you then u prefer cats? -___-"
i got bitten by my friend's rottweiler before but i still think dogs > cats, and kittens > cats haha.
dunno leh, maybe cus cats got this arrogant unfriendly look? :bsmilie:

i like dogs too actually,

but they will always lick me, then i will have doggie breath on my hands until i find soap.. :cry:

hahahaha

I have one old man at home! :)

ahaha, when you play with more cats, you realise that most of them are friendly if you approach them right way.. :)

so far only got one cat very kkj, walk up to me and rub itself all over my feet then start scratching and biting my shoes seriously.. luckily i wearing shoes.

yes, it is my old tripod.. die already..

i leave it lying around, then went off to shoot, come back the cat lying and playing with my tripod bag.. :(

ok must learn from the pros how to approach cats the right way. please write a tutorial on it :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.